Schedule of charges
- Home Loan
- Personal Loan
- Loan Against Property
- Business Instalment Loan
- Overdraft Against Salary
- Magnus (Current Account Working Capital Facility)
- Small Business Overdraft
- Unsecured Business Loan
Investments and Insurance
- Click here to view the rates of commission received by the Bank from Asset Management and Insurance Companies for distribution of various mutual fund schemes and insurance policies.
Please note that an additional transactional fee at the rate of 1.5% (including applicable taxes and surcharge) is levied upfront on every applicable transaction.
- With effect from 4th May 2011,the interest rate applicable on Savings Bank Accounts is 4.00% per annum. The interest on Savings Bank Accounts will continue to be calculated on daily product basis in line with the guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India, instead of the earlier methodology of calculating Savings Bank interest on the least balance between the 10th and the end of the month.
- The interest on Savings Bank Accounts will be paid at quarterly intervals i.e. on 31st March, 30th June,
30th September and 31st December every year.
- Charge of Rs. 100 plus applicable service tax and cess will be levied on every transaction involving conversion of INR to foreign currency or vice versa w.e.f May 16, 2008.
Change in Service Tax levy (w.e.f. 1-06-2016):
On charges levied as per Schedule of Charges (SOC):
Rate of Service Tax & cesses as follows:
- Service tax 15% (Service Tax - 14%, Swachh Bharat Cess - 0.5% and Krishi Kalyan Cess - 0.5%) of the charge amount.
On buy or sell of foreign currency:
- 0.14% of the gross amount of currency exchanged for an amount up to INR 1,00,000, subject to the minimum amount of INR 35.
- INR 140 Plus 0.07 % of the gross amount of currency exchanged for an amount exceeding INR 1,00,000 and up to INR 10,00,000.
- INR 770 Plus 0.014% of the gross amount of currency exchanged for an amount exceeding INR 10,00,000, subject to maximum amount of INR 7000.
Note: While care has been taken to ensure accuracy, the same cannot be guaranteed. Deutsche Bank AG does not render any tax advise. Please consult your tax advisor for details and specific advise.