|Description||Home Loan (all variants)|
|Administration fee||Upto 1% of loan amount|
|Default interest rate||24% per annum|
|Lock in period||
No prepayment (part or full) is allowed within the first
6 months from the date of loan disbursal.
|Loan prepayment charges||
• No part-prepayment can be done on partly disbursed loans.
• Minimum amount to be pre-paid should be at least
6 times the EMI amount or Rs.1 lakh whichever is lower.
Fixed rate loan (all variants):
• Part payment charges are 2.50% of the amount prepaid
• Pre-closure charges are 2.50% of the loan outstanding at the time of loan closure.
Floating rate loan (for Home Loan, Property Purchase Loan and Topup Loan):
• No part payment or prepayment charges.
Duplicate statement charges
(account statement, interest certificate, amortization
|Cheque / ECS / SI bounce charges||Rs. 500/-|
Upto 1.5% of principal outstanding
(at the request of the borrower, Deutsche Bank at its discretion may permit the borrower for repricing of the loan)
(applicable on all customer initiated EMI / tenure change request including part payments)
|Stamp duty charges||As applicable depending on local regulations and on the type of mortgage|
|ECS / PDC swap charges||Rs. 500/-|
|Document retrieval charges||Rs. 500/-|
|Personal credit report issuance charges||Rs. 50/-|
Service Tax, other government
taxes and levies