Travel in style!
Visa brings a complimentary Airport Lounge Access for Deutsche Bank Visa Infinite, Signature and Platinum Business Debit Cards.
Upon presenting your Card and boarding pass enjoy the following privileges at select Airport Lounges:
- Maximum 4 complimentary access for Visa Infinite Debit Cardholders and 1 complimentary access for Visa Signature and Platinum Business Debit Cardholders every quarter*
- Paid access: In addition to the complimentary access - cardholders are also entitled to unrestricted (chargeable) access for himself / herself and his / her accompanying guests.
- Choice of hot and cold snacks from buffet
- Tea / coffee
- Unlimited non-alcoholic drinks
- Luxurious seating area
- LCD TV
- Newspaper / magazines
- Free wi-fi available at select locations. (Cardholder needs to check at the reception desk)
- Fax, shower, internet and wi-fi charges (where applicable) are at the discretion of each lounge operator and the cardholder is responsible for paying these direct to the lounge staff
Click here to view the participating Airport Lounge operators.
Offer available on Deutsche Bank Visa Infinite, Signature and Platinum Business Debit Cards.
Offer valid till 30th September, 2019.
+Hot entrees for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Assortment of hot and cold snacks from bullet. Tea and coffee. Unlimited non-alcoholic drinks.
++Available at select locations only.
Note: *Please note that additional charge may occur for meal / food / drink items not mentioned in the F&B privileges above as well as for services like nap, massage service and spa.
*Terms and Conditions
Visa Airport Lounge Access Program (the "Program")
“Card or Eligible Card” under the program means any valid and unexpired Visa Infinite, Signature and Platinum Business Debit Card issued in India.
“Eligible Cardholder” means a holder of an Eligible Card.
“Issuer Bank” means bank which issues Visa Infinite, Signature and Platinum Business Debit Card in India.
“Participating Airport Lounges” means the list of airport lounges that participate in the Program.
Rules of access under the Program:
- The Program is available till 30th September, 2019.
- Eligible Cardholders will be allowed access to all Participating Airport Lounges under the Program, based on one of the following entry types:
• Entry Type 1: Free entry for Eligible Cardholder only, (subject to a nominal swipe fee of Rs. 2). All Eligible Cards must be validated at point of entry by swiping a transaction of a nominal value of Rs. 2. Further, a limit of one (1) free Participating Airport Lounges access per calendar quarter per Eligible Visa Signature Card and four (4) free Participating Airport Lounges access per calendar quarter per Eligible Visa Infinite Card applies for Entry Type 1. Other access restrictions apply, as mentioned below.
• Entry Type 2: Paid entry for the Eligible Cardholder according to the respective prices of usage displayed at the Participating Airport Lounges, for himself / herself only or for his / her accompanying guests (payment will be made directly at the Participating Airport Lounge by the Eligible Cardholder).
- To use the Participating Airport Lounge, customer’s Card must be validated at point of entry by swiping a transaction of a nominal Rs. 2 for access based
on entry type 1. The customer will be denied the free entry if the Card is not approved by Issuer Bank upon this swipe.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraphs, Entry Type 1 may be restricted or unavailable :
• If Visa withdraws the Entry Type 1 (either as a program or in relation to any Eligible Cardholder or at any Participating Airport Lounge) for any reason at its sole and absolute discretion; or
• If the maximum capacity for Visa cardholders or an Eligible Card type or an Eligible Card type issued by a particular Issuer Bank has been reached at the relevant Participating Airport Lounge. In this regard it is to be noted that capacity limits at a Participating Airport Lounge may be different for different Eligible Card types or Eligible Card types issued by different Issuer Banks. Visa shall not be held responsible under any circumstances for any such unavailability.
• Visa makes no guarantee that any privileges, benefits or facilities under the Program or otherwise will be made available by the Participating Airport Lounge to an Eligible Cardholder and Visa cannot be held liable for the same. Specifically, the free lounge access to customer(s) may be suspended if the validation system at the Participating Airport Lounge is unable to swipe and authorize the customers’ Card due to any system malfunction or connectivity issues
- Usage of the Participating Airport Lounges under the Program (under Entry Type 1) is subject to access limits / quota every quarter that will be determined by Visa in its absolute discretion and any attempted usage beyond such access limits /quota will be rejected by the Participating Airport Lounge.
- All accompanying children (where permitted) will be subject to the full guest fee unless otherwise stated.
- Eligible Cardholders will be charged on their Eligible Card based on the amount stated on the charge-slip presented by the Participating Airport Lounge operator. Whilst it is the responsibility of the Participating Airport Lounge staff to ensure a valid charge-slip is processed and printed by swiping the Eligible card, the Eligible Cardholder is responsible for ensuring, before using the lounge facilities, that the charge-slip correctly reflects the applicable usage charges for his entry and that of his / her companion (if applicable). The Eligible Cardholder must retain his / her original copy of the charge-slip for verification purposes, and no allegations of error in charges will be entertained without the charge-slip verification.
- All usage of the Participating Airport Lounges under the Program is conditional upon presentation of a valid Eligible Card, and Visa, in its sole and absolute discretion, may alter, cancel, or amend eligibility of any Visa card, or Program benefits, at any time without prior notice.
- The privileges under this Program are to be construed as a standalone offer and cannot be clubbed together and / or in any way be combined with any other offer of the Participating Airport Lounge in any manner, or form. For the avoidance of doubt, privileges under the Program cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- All Participating Airport Lounges are not owned or operated by Visa, but by third party organizations. Eligible Cardholders and relevant accompanying guests must abide by the rules and policies of each respective Participating Airport Lounge, which include, without limitation:
• Access being denied to the lounge where there are space constraints or if the maximum capacity for Visa Cardholders or an Eligible Card type or an Eligible Card type issued by a particular issuer bank has been reached at the relevant Participating Airport Lounge.
- Eligible Cardholders agree and acknowledge that they may be refused entry and / or asked to vacate for non-compliance with the rules and policies and, for the avoidance of doubt, will not make any complaints against, or hold Visa responsible.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Visa makes no guarantee that any privileges, benefits or facilities under the Program or otherwise will be made available by the Participating Airport Lounge to an Eligible Cardholder and Visa will not be liable in any circumstances whatsoever in relation to the provision or non-provision (whether in whole or in part) of any of the advertised benefits and facilities under the Program.
- Participating Airport Lounges may reserve the right to enforce a maximum stay policy (usually 2 or 3 hours) to prevent overcrowding. This is at the discretion of the individual lounge operator who may impose a charge for extended stays.
- Participating Airport Lounges have no contractual obligation to announce flights, nor to remind guests of their flight boarding times, and Eligible Cardholders are solely responsible for abiding by boarding times stated on their flight tickets. Accordingly, for the avoidance of doubt Visa shall not be liable under any circumstances in relation to any failure to board flights (for any reason) by an Eligible Cardholder.
- Eligible Cardholders should make prior enquiries before ordering any separate services / privileges or meal / food items apart from the general free services / privileges or meal / food items offered, and will be responsible for paying any charges for additional consumption directly to the Participating Airport Lounge.
- Visa shall not be held responsible under any circumstances for any disputes that may occur in, or in relation to the usage of, a Participating Airport Lounge, including without limitation, between the Eligible Cardholder and another guest, airport user, or Participating Airport Lounge operator staff / representatives.
- By participating in or using, or attempting to use, the Participating Airport Lounge under the Program, the Eligible Cardholder agrees to:
• abide by the terms and conditions set out herein and
• to defend and indemnify Visa for any loss or damage caused to, or injury to or death of any person or damage to or destruction of any property arising out of the use of any Participating Airport Lounge by the Eligible Cardholder and / or his / her accompanying guests.
• Any delay, failure or omission of Visa in exercising any right, power or remedy under these terms and conditions will not constitute a waiver of, or impair any such right, power or remedy of Visa.
• The provisions of these terms and conditions are severable, and if any one or more such provisions will be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part, the validity, legality and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions or portions thereof will not in any way be affected or impaired thereby and will remain binding.
• All disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of above offers or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals in Mumbai only, irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.
General Terms and Conditions for Visa
- These offers (“Program”) are brought to you by Visa International (“Visa”) on a best effort basis
- Deutsche Bank AG, India (“Deutsche Bank”) and Visa shall not be responsible for, nor do they guarantee the quality of goods and services provided by any of the partner merchant establishments (“Partners”) in the Program, nor are they liable for any for any defect, deficiency, delay or imperfection in such goods / services or for any loss or damage that may be suffered, or for any personal injury to a cardholder directly or indirectly by use or non-use of the products / services provided by the Partners or by refusal by the Partners to honor the offer made under the Program
- The Program is open for participation to specified Deutsche Bank Visa Debit Cardholders (“Cardholders”), unless specified, who hold valid and current Visa Cards issued in India and who make the purchase from the Partners using these cards during the period specified by Partner. Details pertaining to the purchase and validity period of the offers are available in the individual offer details / terms and conditions of the Partners given above
- Cardholders must exercise due diligence in understanding specific terms that may be applicable to such offers
- Any participation / availing of the benefits by Cardholders shall be purely voluntary
- Any disputes regarding delivery, service, quality or performance of Partners in the Program must be addressed in writing by the customer directly to such Partners
- All offers are subject to additional and separate terms and conditions of the Partners. Cardholders can also ascertain the applicable terms and conditions by corresponding directly with the Partners
- Deutsche Bank and Visa reserve the absolute right and discretion to withdraw the Program or any offer made there under by any Partner or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Program at any time without prior notice
- These terms & conditions shall be read in conjunction with Deutsche Bank’s terms and conditions governing the usage of the debit card including the Cardholders Agreement
- Cardholders must specifically request the Partner for the offers under the Program. Cardholders can also make transactions with the Partner establishments without participating in the Program and availing the offers
- The offers made under the Program cannot be clubbed with any other offer / scheme or promotion that any of the Partners may extend to its customers. Third party purchase / bookings will not be entertained for any of the offers provided by the Partners
- Rates payable for goods and services purchased during the offer validity period are subject to service charges and applicable Government taxes
- Offers may be subject to other restriction by law
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only
General Terms and Conditions for Merchant
- This offer is brought to you solely by the merchant. Deutsche Bank is only communicating this offer on behalf of the merchant
- Deutsche Bank reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- Deutsche Bank is neither responsible for nor guarantees the quality or delivery of the product or any other service provider and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss / damage / claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods / services availed of by the customers under the Program
- Any participation by the cardholder / customer shall be voluntary and all the offers made by the merchant are promotional and on a best effort basis
- Cardholder/s availing the offer/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions mentioned herewith as well as those stipulated by the merchant in this regard
- Deutsche Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered, to a cardholder / customer, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of products / services under the offer
- The Deutsche Bank Debit cardholder / customer that have participated and / or availed of this offer irrevocably agree that any dispute, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai only irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent of similar jurisdiction and such disputes shall be governed as per Indian law
- All other regular Deutsche Bank Debit Card terms and conditions apply if offer availed through Debit Card
- The Bank shall not be responsible for any lapse in the offer caused due to technical problems encountered on merchant site / app and any other third party website
- The Bank shall not be responsible for any deficiency of services or loss caused by the merchant
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement or attempted procurement by a cardholder / customer of any product and / or services under the offers shall be settled by the cardholder / customer directly with the relevant participating merchant. To the extent permitted by law, the Bank shall not be liable to any person for any claim, loss, damages, cost or expense (whether direct, indirect or otherwise) in relation to any personal injury, death, misrepresentation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the offers or product and / or services provided under the offers