Business Instalment Loan
Spread your business wings with our collateral - free Business Instalment Loan.
- Easy and collateral free loans for small and micro enterprise engaged in manufacturing, processing, preservation of
goods or rendering services
- Flexible and attractive interest rates
- Less documentation and faster processing
Apply Now | SMS BIL to 561615
You can avail this loan for the purpose of working capital, business or purchase of equipment. Now you can leverage your own business to expand it.
- Applicants must meet the Reserve Bank of India’s definition of Micro / Small Enterprises.
- Purpose of Loan - Working Capital, Business Expansion or Purchase of Machinery / Equipment.
- Personal Guarantee - Key partner will be required to stand as guarantors to the loan.
- Business Vintage - Minimum three years in the same line of business and operating for three years in the same city.
- Financials - All applicants to submit audited financial statements - Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet and Tax Audit report for the last two financial years.
- Bank Statement - Bank statements for six months from the customer’s main bankers.
Rating Based on:
- Robustness of Business Model
- Company's Competence
- Quality of Management
- Competitive scenario
- Industry performance
- Turnover Growth
- Financial Ratios
Schedule of charges
w.e.f. April 01, 2017
|Documentation and processing fees||Up to 3% of the loan amount disbursed|
|Credit maintenance fee||1% of the loan amount disbursed, to be paid on monthly basis|
|Portfolio service charges||1.5% of the loan amount disbursed, to be paid on monthly basis|
|Loan prepayment terms||
No prepayment charges
|Lock in period||Prepayment is allowed only after 9 months from the date of disbursal|
|Loan in part payment terms||No part payment is allowed|
Duplicate statement issuance charges (account
statement, amortization schedule etc.)
Charges for unsuccessful execution of
standing instruction for payment /
Cheque / ECS / NACH bounce charge
|Default interest rate||24% per annum|
|Stamp duty charges on loan agreement||As applicable depending on local regulations|
|Post dated cheques / ECS / NACH / Swap charges||Rs. 500|
|Taxes and other government levies||As applicable|
Portfolio service charge of 2% of loan amount disbursed, to be paid monthly every year for loans booked between 29th September, 2015 until 6th October, 2015.
Bounce fee of INR 1,000 charged for loans booked between 29th September, 2015 until 6th October, 2015.
Deutsche Bank AG, India (“Bank”) reserves the right to request for such documentation and information as it deems necessary to process the loan application. Approval of loan shall be at the sole discretion of the Bank. The loan shall be subject to due execution of requisite legal documents. Charges as mentioned are subject to change and shall attract Service Tax / Education Cess, as applicable.