General Reward Points Terms and Conditions
Reward points are offered for all the purchase transactions done using Deutsche Bank Debit Card (“Card”).
For Personal and Private Banking customers: Please refer Express Rewards terms for complete details.
For other customers (including current account holders):
- Current Debit Card Reward Point Structure:
|Card Type||Normal Reward Points*|
|Gold Debit Card||0.50 reward point for every Rs. 100 spent subject to maximum of 250 reward points in a calendar month|
|Platinum Debit Card||1.00 reward point for every Rs. 100 spent subject to maximum of 600 reward points in a calendar month|
|Signature Debit Card||1.50 reward point for every Rs. 100 spent subject to maximum of 1250 reward points in a calendar month|
|Infinite Debit Card||2.00 reward point for every Rs. 100 spent subject to maximum of 1250 reward points in a calendar month|
- Reward points monthly cap is applicable on all regular purchase transactions on Debit Card and will not be applicable to additional offers such as Birthday Rewards, Welcome Rewards etc.
- Reward points will not be applicable for fuel purchase transactions.
- The Cardholder need to call up 24/7 phone banking team and request for redemption.
- Each reward point can be redeemed for Rs. 1 and the redemption proceeds shall be credited only to Cardholder’s valid Deutsche Bank account. Customers holding NRE and / or NRO account, INR credit for reward point’s redemption can be given only in NRO account. If customer holds only NRE account, he will need to open NRO account to receive reward point redemption. Request for redemption in any other manner would not be entertained.
- At any given point of time, Cardholder needs to accumulate 400 reward points before requesting for redemption of reward points.
- Entire reward points earned at the time of redemption request would be redeemed and there will not be option for part redemption.
- Express Rewards expire after 1 year in quarterly buckets. For e.g. Express Rewards earned from October, 2015 to December, 2015 will expire on 31st December, 2016.
- Reward points accumulated in a month shall be updated by the 10th of the month succeeding the month.
- The Bank Account of the Cardholder should be active at the time of giving credit for redemption amount. Redemption in any other form would not be allowed. Credit to account would happen within 4 working days of requesting for redemption.
- The Bank reserves the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above reward structure or to withdraw it altogether.
- These terms and conditions shall be read in conjunction with Deutsche Bank’s terms and conditions governing the usage of the debit card including General Business Conditions.
- Any Government levies / taxes arising out of the credit of rewards will be borne by the Cardholders. All disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of above or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts / tribunals in Mumbai only, irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.