General Terms and Conditions of Program for Deutsche Bank
- Cardholders: Cardholders shall mean and include any person holding Debit Cards of Deutsche Bank.
- Card: Debit Card provided by Deutsche Bank.
- Bank: Bank shall mean Deutsche Bank, whose customers are being provided the services by Goals101 in accordance with the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
- Program: Program shall include the offers, discounts, products, services etc. provided by Goals101 Data Solutions Pvt. Ltd. & its partnered providers (including but not limited to partnered vendors, merchants, advertisers, brands, service providers).
Terms and Conditions:
- Payments shall be made through electronic mode only.
- The Program are valid for Indian customers only. Further, it is not mandatory for all the Cardholders to participate in the Program. Any such participation is voluntarily and the same is being made purely on a "best offer basis".
- The Program provided shall be used by a single person only. It shall further be taken into consideration that under no circumstances, the Program shall be shared with any third person.
- Validation for voucher code does not guarantee the discount.
- To avail the Program, please read the terms and conditions for each Program.
- The Program is subject to the terms and conditions of the Provider. The Cardholders are required to refer, read, understand, accept and agree to be bound by them prior to availing the Program. Any clarity, if required, should be taken before the use of the program / offer / service.
- This Program contains only standalone offer and cannot be clubbed with any other Program and / or in any way be cumulated with any offer of the Bank in any manner, or form.
- The products and the services offered under this Program are at the sole responsibility and liability of participating providers at their exclusive costs and consequences. The Bank and Goals101 will not be liable / responsible for any / all matters / claims connected with respect to the Program. Refund of the Program shall be subject to the General Terms and Conditions as stated by the providers.
- The Bank and Goals101 holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery, or otherwise of the Program offered by the merchants/advertisers. Any dispute or claims regarding the Program must be resolved by the Cardholders with the merchants / advertisers directly without any reference to Goals101.
- The Bank and Goals101 shall not liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss / damage / claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any Program availed by the Cardholder under the Program offered by the merchants / advertisers.
- The Bank and Goals101 reserves the right to modify / change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without or discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or any prior intimation for the same to the merchants / advertisers.
- It may also be taken in to consideration, that the Program shall not be applicable where it is prohibited under any law or for any other reason.
- Goals101 shall not be responsible for any delay in the payment / cash back / refund as may be provided to the Cardholders after the participation in the Program.
- The Program is subject to Force Majeure events such as accidents, earthquakes, riots, floods, fires which are beyond the control of any of the party to this Program, none of the party shall be liable for any of the obligation.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts of Delhi. Any dispute arising out of this Program shall be subject to arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 including any statutory amendments carried thereof. Arbitration shall be conducted by an arbitrator mutually appointed by Goals101 and the Bank. The language of arbitration shall be English and the place of Arbitration shall be New Delhi. The arbitral award shall be final and binding on both the parties.