Currently you do not have an active Demat Account linked to your Deutsche Bank customer ID. You may like to know that Deutsche Bank AG, India has launched db TradePro* which will enable you to trade online through Sharekhan Ltd., from the comfort of your home / office.
All you need is to apply for db TradePro and we would open a db Demat Account and an online trading account at Sharekhan Ltd. for you.
Enjoy seamless online share trading at competitive rates from Sharekhan - Just one click can change the way you invest!
Benefits and privileges with the e-broking services* offered by Sharekhan, through db TradePro*
- Superior Technology: The combination of Sharekhan’s robust online trading platform and our secure db OnlineBanking will now empower you to trade conveniently.
- Interactive Account Options: You can now select from Sharekhan Fast Trade or the Sharekhan Trade Tiger Online Trading account to avail of streaming quotes, automated portfolio tracking, instant credit against sale of stocks and SMS / E-mail alerts to keep you updated on your transactions.
- Competitive brokerage rates: Deutsche Bank customers will be eligible for low brokerage rates between 0.35%-0.25% for delivery trades.
- Effective Research: Advanced and relevant stock research from Sharekhan will help you make informed investment decisions.
You can also apply for db TradePro through the following means:
- SMS DMAT to 561615
- E-mail us at email@example.com with the subject 'Application for db TradePro'
- Call us at our phone banking number 18602666601#
- Visit us at your nearest Deutsche Bank branch
- Contact your Relationship Manager
Click here to know more about the db TradePro*
* The Saving / Current Account and Demat Account services shall be provided by Deutsche Bank AG, India (“Bank”) and brokerage facility shall be provided by Sharekhan Ltd. (“Sharekhan”). The Bank does not act as an advisor or a brokerage service provider. Any information contained in Bank’s brochures or any other material and otherwise communicated by the Bank shall not be construed as investment advice. All decisions to purchase or sell securities shall be made by the customers on the basis of their personal independent judgement. Investment in securities is subject to market risks and value of the securities can go up or down depending on the various factors and forces affecting the capital and money markets. Yield or securities’ past performance should not be considered as an indication or guarantee of future yield or results. The Bank shall not be responsible or liable for and is not related in any manner whatsoever with the operation of the brokerage facility or any related services offered by Sharekhan.
#Customers outside India need to dial +91 22 6601 6601. Customers in Mumbai can also call at +91 22 6601 6601. Call charges apply.