Eve's Business Loan
Eve's Business Loan is exclusively designed for women entrepreneurs who are either self-employed or running a micro / small business. This loan can be availed for the purpose of working capital, business or purchase of equipment.
- Loan amount - Rs. 10 lakh to Rs. 50 lakhs.
- Loan tenure - 12 months to 36 months.
- Additional performance and relationship-based discount.
- Group mediclaim policy and health check up for women promoters at discounted rates.
- Purpose - For business purposes including expansion and medium / long term working capital requirement.
- KYC documents of promoters / Key directors / Proprietor / Partners. Click here for acceptable documents.
- Applicants must meet the Reserve Bank of India’s definition of Micro / Small Enterprises.
- Purpose of Loan - Working Capital, Business Expansion or Purchase of Machinery / Equipment.
- Personal Guarantee - Key partner will be required to stand as guarantors to the loan.
- Business Vintage - Minimum three years in the same line of business and operating for three years in the same city.
- Financials - All applicants to submit audited financial statements - Profit & Loss Account, Balance Sheet and Tax Audit report for the last two financial years.
- Bank Statement - Bank statements for six months from the customer’s main bankers.
Rating Based on:
- Robustness of Business Model
- Company's Competence
- Quality of Management
- Competitive scenario
- Industry performance
- Turnover Growth
- Financial Ratios
Schedule of charges
w.e.f. April 01, 2017
|Types of Charges||Charges|
|Documentation and processing fees||Up to 3% of the loan amount disbursed|
|Credit maintenance fee||0.85% of the loan amount disbursed, to be paid on monthly basis|
|Portfolio service charges||1.5% of the loan amount disbursed, to be paid on monthly basis|
|Loan prepayment terms||
|Lock in period||Prepayment is allowed only after 9 months from the date of disbursal|
|Loan in part payment terms||No part payment is allowed|
Duplicate statement issuance charges (account
statement, amortization schedule etc.)
Charges for unsuccessful execution of
standing instruction for payment /
Cheque / ECS / NACH bounce charge
|Default interest rate||24% per annum|
|Stamp duty charges on loan agreement||As applicable depending on local regulations|
|Post dated cheques / ECS / NACH / Swap charges||Rs. 500|
|Taxes and other government levies||As applicable|
Deutsche Bank AG, India (“Bank”) reserves the right to request for such documentation and information as it deems necessary to process the loan application. Approval of loan shall be at the sole discretion of the Bank. The loan shall be subject to due execution of requisite legal documents. Charges as mentioned are subject to change and shall attract Service Tax / Education Cess, as applicable