Avail 8% discount on all bookings made on www.hotels.com/visa. Use the promo code VISA8 and pay with your Deutsche Bank Visa Debit Card to avail the offer.
Promo code: VISA8
- Bookings must be made by 31st December, 2018*.
- Stays must be completed by 31st March, 2019.
Offer available on all Deutsche Bank Visa Debit Cards.
Offer valid till 31st December, 2018.
*Subject to availability.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
- Booking must be made by 31st December, 2018.
- Stays must be completed by 31st March, 2019.
- Cardholder has to book on www.hotels.com/visa and enter the promo code VISA8 at checkout to enjoy the offer.
- Discount will be applicable for room rates only and exclude taxes, fee or GST.
- Prices quoted on www.hotels.com/visa and its local language equivalent websites are only valid for payment with eligible Visa Cards issued in Asia Pacific, Central Europe, Africa, Middle East, Canada and United States.
- Discount code will only be applicable for prepaid hotel on Hotels.com Visa website at www.hotels.com/visa.
- Discount cannot be combined with other offers.
- Coupon code is not applicable for IHG, Marriott and Starwood group. Please refer to www.hotels.com/visa for details.
- Bookings using this offer are not eligible to collect or redeem Welcome Rewards nights.
- Bookings are subject to availability and the hotel's terms and conditions. Other terms and conditions apply, please refer to www.hotels.com/visa for details.
- If travel stay dates are changed after the use of the discount, then the discount will not apply to the changed travel schedule.
Hotels.com and Visa reserves the right to vary these conditions from time to time.
- To the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, Visa shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever or howsoever for any loss or damage or claims that may arise out of
• usage or attempted usage of any of the offers, or of any services provided by hotels.com, or
• any refusal or failure on the part of Hotels.com to provide or honor any of the offers, or benefits or privileges given under the offers, for any reason whatsoever. Visa and Hotels.com reserve the right to amend or cancel the offer and any of its terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The Bank reserves the right to withdraw and / or change the terms and conditions of this offer at any time, without giving prior notice.
- The Bank shall not be responsible for any lapse in the offer caused due to technical problems encountered on website and / or the mobile app and / or the mobile website.
- The offer shall be subject to usual force majeure events and on occurrence of such event.
Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only.
- The Bank shall not be responsible for any lapse in the offer caused due to technical problems encountered on merchant site / app and any other third party website.
The facilities / services referred in this communication are subject to the general business conditions of Deutsche Bank AG, India (“Deutsche Bank”), other terms and conditions applicable to these facilities / services and relevant statutory regulations. The final decision to offer these shall be at the sole discretion of the Bank. The Bank may request any additional documents / information from the applicants to determine the applicant's eligibility for any facility / service and to take appropriate credit exposure decision. The bove information is only a summary and it may not contain all material information.
General Terms and Conditions for Visa
- These offers (“Program”) are brought to you by Visa International (“Visa”) on a best effort basis
- Deutsche Bank AG, India (“Deutsche Bank”) and Visa shall not be responsible for, nor do they guarantee the quality of goods and services provided by any of the partner merchant establishments (“Partners”) in the Program, nor are they liable for any for any defect, deficiency, delay or imperfection in such goods / services or for any loss or damage that may be suffered, or for any personal injury to a cardholder directly or indirectly by use or non-use of the products / services provided by the Partners or by refusal by the Partners to honor the offer made under the Program
- The Program is open for participation to specified Deutsche Bank Visa Debit Cardholders (“Cardholders”), unless specified, who hold valid and current Visa Cards issued in India and who make the purchase from the Partners using these cards during the period specified by Partner. Details pertaining to the purchase and validity period of the offers are available in the individual offer details / terms and conditions of the Partners given above
- Cardholders must exercise due diligence in understanding specific terms that may be applicable to such offers
- Any participation / availing of the benefits by Cardholders shall be purely voluntary
- Any disputes regarding delivery, service, quality or performance of Partners in the Program must be addressed in writing by the customer directly to such Partners
- All offers are subject to additional and separate terms and conditions of the Partners. Cardholders can also ascertain the applicable terms and conditions by corresponding directly with the Partners
- Deutsche Bank and Visa reserve the absolute right and discretion to withdraw the Program or any offer made there under by any Partner or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Program at any time without prior notice
- These terms & conditions shall be read in conjunction with Deutsche Bank’s terms and conditions governing the usage of the debit card including the Cardholders Agreement
- Cardholders must specifically request the Partner for the offers under the Program. Cardholders can also make transactions with the Partner establishments without participating in the Program and availing the offers
- The offers made under the Program cannot be clubbed with any other offer / scheme or promotion that any of the Partners may extend to its customers. Third party purchase / bookings will not be entertained for any of the offers provided by the Partners
- Rates payable for goods and services purchased during the offer validity period are subject to service charges and applicable Government taxes
- Offers may be subject to other restriction by law
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only
General Terms and Conditions for Merchant
- This offer is brought to you solely by the merchant. Deutsche Bank is only communicating this offer on behalf of the merchant
- Deutsche Bank reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- Deutsche Bank is neither responsible for nor guarantees the quality or delivery of the product or any other service provider and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss / damage / claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods / services availed of by the customers under the Program
- Any participation by the cardholder / customer shall be voluntary and all the offers made by the merchant are promotional and on a best effort basis
- Cardholder/s availing the offer/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions mentioned herewith as well as those stipulated by the merchant in this regard
- Deutsche Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered, to a cardholder / customer, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of products / services under the offer
- The Deutsche Bank Debit cardholder / customer that have participated and / or availed of this offer irrevocably agree that any dispute, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai only irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent of similar jurisdiction and such disputes shall be governed as per Indian law
- All other regular Deutsche Bank Debit Card terms and conditions apply if offer availed through Debit Card
- The Bank shall not be responsible for any lapse in the offer caused due to technical problems encountered on merchant site / app and any other third party website
- The Bank shall not be responsible for any deficiency of services or loss caused by the merchant
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement or attempted procurement by a cardholder / customer of any product and / or services under the offers shall be settled by the cardholder / customer directly with the relevant participating merchant. To the extent permitted by law, the Bank shall not be liable to any person for any claim, loss, damages, cost or expense (whether direct, indirect or otherwise) in relation to any personal injury, death, misrepresentation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the offers or product and / or services provided under the offers