This offer has expired
Here's bringing you a never before offer from Marks & Spencer.
Shop at any exclusive Marks & Spencer store and get Rs. 1,000 off* on purchases of Rs. 4,000 and above on fresh arrivals in store.
To avail the offer display the Email / SMS received at the store and make payment with your Deutsche Bank Debit Card.
Offer redemption process:
- Every customer will be provided with unique coupon code via. Email / SMS
- Customer has to walk-in the designated Marks & Spencer store and display Email / SMS / print-out of voucher having unique coupon code during billing
- Teller will punch the code and discount will be auto-applied on total billed amount
Offer available on all Deutsche Bank Debit Cards.
Offer valid till 15th April, 2018.
*Terms and Conditions
- The gift voucher is valid till 15th April, 2018.
- The gift voucher entitles the holder a discount of Rs. 1,000 when they spend Rs. 4,000 on a single invoice.
- The gift voucher can be redeemed only at selected Marks & Spencer stores mentioned in the list.
- The gift voucher can be redeemed only on Full Price Merchandise.
- No duplicate gift voucher will be issued if the voucher is lost or misplaced.
- The gift voucher cannot be redeemed in Part.
- Only one gift voucher can be redeemed per invoice.
- The gift voucher will not be valid on purchase of Marks & Spencer Gift Card.
- The gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or cheque.
- Marks & Spencer Reliance India Pvt Ltd. has the right to modify or alter the conditions without prior intimation.
- For program terms and conditions, please click here.
General Terms and Conditions for Merchant
- This offer is brought to you solely by the merchant. Deutsche Bank is only communicating this offer on behalf of the merchant.
- Deutsche Bank reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Deutsche Bank is neither responsible for nor guarantees the quality or delivery of the product or any other service provider and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss / damage / claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods / services availed of by the customers under the Program.
- Any participation by the cardholder / customer shall be voluntary and all the offers made by the merchant are promotional and on a best effort basis.
- Cardholder/s availing the offer/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions mentioned herewith as well as those stipulated by the merchant in this regard.
- Deutsche Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered, to a cardholder / customer, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of products / services under the offer.
- The Deutsche Bank Debit cardholder / customer that have participated and / or availed of this offer irrevocably agree that any dispute, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai only irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent of similar jurisdiction and such disputes shall be governed as per Indian law.
- All other regular Deutsche Bank Debit Card terms and conditions apply if offer availed through Debit Card.
- The Bank shall not be responsible for any lapse in the offer caused due to technical problems encountered on merchant site / app and any other third party website.
- The Bank shall not be responsible for any deficiency of services or loss caused by the merchant.
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement or attempted procurement by a cardholder / customer of any product and / or services under the offers shall be settled by the cardholder / customer directly with the relevant participating merchant. To the extent permitted by law, the Bank shall not be liable to any person for any claim, loss, damages, cost or expense (whether direct, indirect or otherwise) in relation to any personal injury, death, misrepresentation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the offers or product and / or services provided under the offers.