Shop from a wide range of products on www.jabong.com or Jabong App and get Rs. 500 off* on a minimum purchase of Rs. 2,000 and above with your Deutsche Bank Debit Card.
To avail the offer use promo code VISAJB500 at checkout and make payment using your Deutsche Bank Visa Debit Card.
Promo code: VISAJB500
Offer available on all Deutsche Bank Visa Debit Cards.
Offer valid till 30th June, 2018.
Offer valid only for first transaction on Jabong’s website / app.
*Terms and Conditions
- The customer need to make the transaction on Jabong.com page or Jabong app and enter the promo code VISAJB500 before checkout to get flat Rs. 500 off on your Jabong’s order for Rs. 2,000 and above.
- Maximum discount is capped at Rs. 500.
- Offer is not applicable on gold coins, precious Jewellery, Innerwear, Beauty Products, Tommy Hilfiger, Wildcraft, Casio, Gini & Jony and Jockey.
- Offer valid only for first transaction on Jabong’s website / app.
- Offer valid on payments made with eligible Deutsche Bank Visa Debit Cards only.
- This offer is not valid on cash on delivery orders.
- Multiple coupons cannot be clubbed in a single order.
- In case of cancellations, (in part or full) the total discount availed for the said transaction will be deducted from the refund amount.
- All orders would be subject to availability at the time of purchase and will be governed by the standard terms and conditions on Jabong.com.
- The offer is non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-cashable.
- Jabong reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this program / offer at any time without any prior notice.
- All standard terms and conditions (as amended from time to time) mentioned on Jabong website / app would apply. In case of third party services / products, customer's sole recourse against the third party services / products being provided by third party suppliers shall be with the concerned suppliers only, and shall be subject to said supplier's own terms and conditions.
- The decision of Jabong in all matters in connection with or incidental to this offer would be final and binding.
- Please log on to https://www.jabong.com/customer/self-help-desk/ to reach out to Jabong for any product / offer related query.
General Terms and Conditions for Visa
- These offers (“Program”) are brought to you by Visa International (“Visa”) on a best effort basis.
- Deutsche Bank AG, India (“Deutsche Bank”) and Visa shall not be responsible for, nor do they guarantee the quality of goods and services provided by any of the partner merchant establishments (“Partners”) in the Program, nor are they liable for any for any defect, deficiency, delay or imperfection in such goods / services or for any loss or damage that may be suffered, or for any personal injury to a cardholder directly or indirectly by use or non-use of the products / services provided by the Partners or by refusal by the Partners to honor the offer made under the Program.
- The Program is open for participation to specified Deutsche Bank Visa Debit Cardholders (“Cardholders”), unless specified, who hold valid and current Visa Cards issued in India and who make the purchase from the Partners using these cards during the period specified by Partner. Details pertaining to the purchase and validity period of the offers are available in the individual offer details / terms and conditions of the Partners given above.
- Cardholders must exercise due diligence in understanding specific terms that may be applicable to such offers.
- Any participation / availing of the benefits by Cardholders shall be purely voluntary.
- Any disputes regarding delivery, service, quality or performance of Partners in the Program must be addressed in writing by the customer directly to such Partners.
- All offers are subject to additional and separate terms and conditions of the Partners. Cardholders can also ascertain the applicable terms and conditions by corresponding directly with the Partners.
- Deutsche Bank and Visa reserve the absolute right and discretion to withdraw the Program or any offer made there under by any Partner or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Program at any time without prior notice.
- These terms & conditions shall be read in conjunction with Deutsche Bank’s terms and conditions governing the usage of the debit card including the Cardholders Agreement.
- Cardholders must specifically request the Partner for the offers under the Program. Cardholders can also make transactions with the Partner establishments without participating in the Program and availing the offers.
- The offers made under the Program cannot be clubbed with any other offer / scheme or promotion that any of the Partners may extend to its customers. Third party purchase / bookings will not be entertained for any of the offers provided by the Partners.
- Rates payable for goods and services purchased during the offer validity period are subject to service charges and applicable Government taxes.
- Offers may be subject to other restriction by law.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only.
General Terms and Conditions for Merchant
- This offer is brought to you solely by the merchant. Deutsche Bank is only communicating this offer on behalf of the merchant.
- Deutsche Bank reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Deutsche Bank is neither responsible for nor guarantees the quality or delivery of the product or any other service provider and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss / damage / claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods / services availed of by the customers under the Program.
- Any participation by the cardholder / customer shall be voluntary and all the offers made by the merchant are promotional and on a best effort basis.
- Cardholder/s availing the offer/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions mentioned herewith as well as those stipulated by the merchant in this regard.
- Deutsche Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered, to a cardholder / customer, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of products / services under the offer.
- The Deutsche Bank Debit cardholder / customer that have participated and / or availed of this offer irrevocably agree that any dispute, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai only irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent of similar jurisdiction and such disputes shall be governed as per Indian law.
- All other regular Deutsche Bank Debit Card terms and conditions apply if offer availed through Debit Card.
- The Bank shall not be responsible for any lapse in the offer caused due to technical problems encountered on merchant site / app and any other third party website.
- The Bank shall not be responsible for any deficiency of services or loss caused by the merchant.
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement or attempted procurement by a cardholder / customer of any product and / or services under the offers shall be settled by the cardholder / customer directly with the relevant participating merchant. To the extent permitted by law, the Bank shall not be liable to any person for any claim, loss, damages, cost or expense (whether direct, indirect or otherwise) in relation to any personal injury, death, misrepresentation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the offers or product and / or services provided under the offers.