- This is a Term Deposit Advice and no lien can be marked thereon.
- No cheque(s) can be drawn against the Deposit. For sweep-in deposits, please refer to the terms and conditions of the bank.
- No interest is payable for all deposits withdrawn prematurely before 7 days.
Tax Saver Fixed Deposit
- No premature / part closure is permitted before the expiry of five years from the date of receipt.
- No loans / overdraft shall be granted against the deposits and deposits shall not be accepted as collateral security for any other facility also.
- The deposit would be considered for Tax Savings through tax exemption under section 80C of Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Tax deduction at source will be as per the Income Tax rules applicable.
- Tax once deducted will not be refunded.
- For all FD booking requests where the customer does not have PAN number updated with the Bank, TDS at a higher rate will be deducted as applicable.
- Repayment of deposits shall either be through transfer to savings / current account with the Bank or through Banker’s Cheque / Demand Draft.
- In case of NRE FD, repayment deposits can also be remitted outside India.
- Please record any change of maturity instructions with us, well in advance, to enable us to serve you better.
- Premature withdrawal of the deposit may be permitted at the discretion of the bank. In such cases the interest payable on the deposit will be subject to levy of penalty, if any, by the bank as prevalent at the time of such premature withdrawal.
- Premature withdrawal request is required to be signed by all the account holder / authorized signatories.
- Please also read the terms and conditions booklet.
- The above terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Please quote the Term Deposit Number / Customer Relationship Number in all your communication to the bank.