Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) can be purchased from any Certifying Authority (CA). If you already have a DSC issued by your CA*, you can register it on db OnlineBanking.
If you do not have a DSC, you can procure directly from a certified CCA. Click here to refer the link for certified CCA.
Alternatively you can approach our branch for support in purchasing a DSC from eMudhra.
Once you have a DSC, please complete the following steps for registration:
- Plug the DSC token to your computer
- Click here to see the steps for installation of the DeutcheSigner tool (on Windows) required for registration
- Click here to see the steps for installation of the DeutcheSigner tool (on MAC) required for registration
- Click here for Token Driver installation process (on MAC)
- Post installation of DeutcheSigner tool, Login into db OnlineBanking, click here for the detailed process for registration of DSC
- Once the registration request is approved by the bank, you will receive an SMS / email confirmation
The DSC can be used only after successful approval of the registration request by bank
*Only Class 3 DSC will be accepted. If your existing DSC is not Class 3 you will need to purchase a new one.
*It should be organization certificate issued for the user if user is non-individual customer