Heartbeat Health Insurance Plan is an individual and family oriented (Family Floater as well as extended family cover called Family First) health insurance cover which is simple to buy and easy to understand. In addition to comprehensive health insurance cover to suit our customers needs, this plan helps our customers care for their health proactively over time and according to their profile.
- Direct Service - no TPAs (Third Party Administrators) for claims: Customers talk to Niva Bupa directly, not through any third parties.
- Assured plan renewable for life: Assured renewability of Niva Bupa policy for lifetime*.
- No age restriction for enrollment: Covers families across life stages - from newborn to senior citizens of any age. There is no minimum or maximum age for enrollment.
- Cashless facility at quality network hospitals: Customers can access cashless facility at quality network hospitals.
- Maternity** and child care*** benefits: New born babies are automatically covered till the next renewal under parents family floater**.
- Most comprehensive coverage: All day care procedures taken as inpatient are covered, not a select few. Heartbeat has limited exclusions, whether it is one year, two year or permanent exclusions. For Platinum Policyholders, even cover Second E-Opinion for a life threatening medical condition.
- Customization to suit customer’s needs: Heartbeat is designed to offer flexibility to our customers. It provides various options to customize the plan according to their needs.
- Health relationship loyalty program: 10% of the last paid premium or additional 10% of base sum insured upto at any time a maximum of 50% of base sum insured.
*Subject to continuous payment of premium.
**Maternity claim would be payable after we have received at least 3 continuous annual premiums for the Insured Person in respect of whom a claim is made.
*** Subject to maternity claim being payable under the policy.