- Sum Insured Range: Rs. 2 lakhs, Rs. 3 lakhs, Rs. 4 lakhs, Rs. 5 lakhs, Rs. 6 lakhs, Rs. 7 lakhs, Rs. 8 lakhs, Rs. 9 lakhs, Rs. 10 lakhs, Rs. 15 lakhs, Rs. 20 lakhs, Rs. 25 lakhs, Rs. 30 lakhs, Rs. 40 lakhs, Rs. 50 lakhs, Rs. 100 lakhs, Rs. 150 lakhs and Rs. 200 lakhs.
- Term: 1, 2 or 3 years.
- Eligibility: Minimum entry age - 91 days, Maximum entry age - no limit
- Pre-existing disease waiting period: 36 months
- Zone based coverage and premiums are charged accordingly.
- In-patient Hospitalization: Aditya Birla Health Insurance will cover expenses such as hospital room rent, doctor’s fee, operation theatre expenses and other consumables under the policy as per your eligibility.
- You have a choice to select your hospital room category:
- Any room (available for sum insured greater than Rs. 7 lakhs)
- Single Private Room
- Shared Room (available for sum insured less than Rs. 5 lakhs)
- Benefit for Hospital Room Choice: Aditya Birla Health Insurance gives you the flexibility on choosing the room category that you want, but if you get treated in a lower room category than eligible, you get a pre-defined percentage of payable claims back in the form of HealthReturnsTM.
- HealthReturnsTM: Aditya Birla Health Insurance policy rewards you for staying fit and healthy and these rewards are accumulated in the form of HealthReturnsTM. You can use these rewards for something as small as getting medicines for a fever or even for a surgery that is not covered due to a waiting period or excluded in the policy. You can also use this for paying your future premiums.
- Chronic Management Program: Aditya Birla Health Insurance cover chronic illnesses of diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol and asthma. The team of specialists and doctors help you keep these conditions in control through consultation with medical practitioners, diagnostics tests and pharmacy benefits.
- Worldwide Emergency Assistance Services: Where a medical facility is not available near you and you need immediate medical help, Aditya Birla Health Insurance will evacuate you in an air ambulance if required, and then take you back home.
- Reload of Sum Insured: In case the sum insured with cumulative bonus (if any) is insufficient as a result of previous claims in that policy year, then you get an additional sum insured for your health needs resulting out of an illness unrelated to previous claims in that policy year.
In case of a hospitalisation due to an accident, reload of sum insured can be triggered in the 1st claim itself.
- Pre and post hospitalization Medical Expenses: Aditya Birla Health Insurance cover your expenses 60 days before you get admitted to a hospital and 180 days after you get discharged from a hospital, if your in-patient hospitalization claim has been accepted.
- Day Care Treatment: Certain medical procedures do not require a 24-hour hospitalization; Aditya Birla Health Insurance will cover you for such 527 day care procedures.
- Organ Donor Expenses: In case of organ transplants, Aditya Birla Health Insurance not only cover you but also covers the medical expenses of the organ donor for harvesting the organ.
- Road Ambulance Cover: In case of an emergency, Aditya Birla Health Insurance will cover costs incurred on transportation to a hospital as per actuals if services are availed from a network provider and Rs. 5,000 per hospitalization in a non-network provider.
- Domiciliary Hospitalization: Aditya Birla Health Insurance will cover your medical expenses in case you need to get treated at home, if your health condition did not allow hospital transfer or due to unavailability of a bed at the hospital.
- Health Check-up Program: Aditya Birla Health Insurance provide a free health check-up for each adult once in a policy year customized to the life stage you are in.
- Cumulative Bonus: Aditya Birla Health Insurance increases the sum insured by 20% each year that you do not claim, maximum up to a 100%. There is no claw back of this bonus even if you claim in subsequent years.
- Recovery Benefit: If you are hospitalised for at least 10 consecutive days then Aditya Birla Health Insurance give you a lump sum amount of 1% of Sum Insured, max of Rs. 10,000.
- Second E-Opinion on Critical Illness: Aditya Birla Health Insurance provide you with a second e-opinion for 11 Critical Illnesses through a consortium of well qualified international specialists.
- Wellness Coach: Aditya Birla Health Insurance team of specialised wellness coaches guide you through your wellness journey by giving you advise on nutrition, fitness, weight management and tobacco cessation.
- Deductible: Aditya Birla Health Insurance offer deductible options that apply on the sum of all admissible claims in that policy year.
Sum Insured: Rs. 6 lakhs, Rs. 7 lakhs, Rs. 8 lakhs, Rs. 9 lakhs, Rs. 10 lakhs, Rs. 15 lakhs, Rs. 20 lakhs, Rs. 25 lakhs.
Deductible options: Rs. 25,000, Rs. 50,000, Rs. 1 lakh, Rs. 2 lakhs, Rs. 3 lakhs, Rs. 4 lakhs, Rs. 5 lakhs.