Pay all kinds of direct taxes such as Advance Tax, Income Tax, TDS / TCS etc online without any hassles.
For a complete list of taxes,
Steps to pay direct tax:
- Select the applicable challan .
- Fill in your tax payment details and confirm.
- You will be directed to the payment page of db DirectDebit. Use your 9-digit customer ID, login and transaction passwords to make the payment. Corporate onlinebanking users would be required to enter their user ID also.
- On successful payment, you will receive a transaction reference number as proof of your payment received towards the tax payment. For corporate users the workflow rules as applicable for bill payment transactions will apply for online tax payments. Only once the transaction is fully approved your account will be debited and tax payment will be processed.
An email with your CIN (Challan Identification Number) will be sent to you within 2 working days after the tax payment, provided that the payment details provided are correct.
- Your 10-digit PAN / TAN (as applicable) is critical to your payment. The bank will reject payments with incorrect
PAN / TAN details. You can verify the PAN / TAN details on the following websites:
- In case of corporate customers, please ensure that the tax payment is approved within 4 days of the transaction date, else the tax payment will expire.