A clean and comprehensive dashboard gives you a snapshot of your overall relationship with Deutsche Bank. You can also get a summarized view of all your investment holdings.
Manage your investment and finances as per your convenience with our online wealth management tool - db WealthPro.
Purchase Mutual Funds Online at Zero Fees
While you can apply online for units of mutual funds you will also continue to receive comprehensive service from your Relationship Manager. Go on, invest and get more out of your wealth for less.
Benefits of purchasing / redeeming mutual funds online:
- Simple and easy: Paperless and hassle-free application process for purchase / redemption of your investments.
- Nomination: Add nominees to your investment portfolio with ease. You need to give a one-time request form to your Branch / RM for the same. Click here for Nomination form for Single holder. Click here for Nomination form for Joint Holders.
- Option to invest in joint holding: You have an option to place an order for mutual fund units in joint holding modes. For this, you need to give a one-time request form to your Branch / RM for creation of a Joint Investment Portfolio. Any orders placed in this portfolio would get executed in the joint name (in the same combination) mentioned in the request form. Further you can use the same form to add nomination in the said Joint Investment Portfolio. Click here for the form download.
- Direct debit from your Deutsche Bank account: Purchase units of mutual funds at a click of a button directly debiting your Deutsche Bank Account.
- Deutsche Bank approved mutual funds: Get the list of mutual funds approved basis extensive quantitative and qualitative review performed by our Experts.
- Investment Portfolio Analysis: Do a comprehensive analysis and simulation of your investment portfolio.
- Tracking and Monitoring: Easy to track and monitor your investments on a daily basis online.
Disclaimer: Deutsche Bank AG, India (“Bank”) is only a distributor of third party investment/insurance products and not an advisor in offering investment/insurance advice and any information contained in this brochure or otherwise communicated by the Bank shall not be construed as investment or insurance advice. All decisions to purchase or sell units / securities / insurance policy shall be on the basis of the personal judgement of the customer arrived at after due consideration and after understanding the risk factors associated with their chosen investments carefully and consulting their own independent advisor prior to making any investment decisions. The Bank does not in any manner guarantee any returns on any investment or insurance products. All investments are subject to market risks and there is no assurance or a guarantee that the objectives of any investment schemes will be achieved. Information concerning past performance is not necessary a guide to future performance. This brochure is not an investment advice and should not form the basis of any investment decision by customers. The model asset allocation applicable for your risk class arrived at basis risk profiling questionnaire. The model may change from time to time without prior notice. The model assumes that factors affecting your risk profile have not changed. In case of any change, we suggest that you re-assess your risk profile using the tools available with the Bank. The opinions, expectations and other information herein is based on certain assumptions and projections which may not be entirely accurate and accordingly the analysis may not accurately reflect the financial status, needs or risk ability of the customer. The Bank does not guarantee or make any representation, express or implied, with respect to the fairness, correctness, accuracy, adequacy, quality, efficacy, reliability, reasonableness, viability for any particular purpose or completeness of any information herein and is not responsible for any errors or omissions in or for results obtained from the use of such information.