Long and short of our Fixed Deposits? Better rates!
Why let your money lie idle in your savings account? Put it to work in a high interest rate fixed deposit instead.
Earn a higher interest than a savings account and that too with total security of your funds with Deutsche Bank Fixed Deposit.
- The minimum amount you can invest is Rs. 20,000
- The maximum tenure is 5 years
- Avail overdraft^ upto 95% against your fixed deposit at competitive rates
- Nomination facility available
- Online booking facility available
Domestic and NRO Fixed Deposit rates
w.e.f. April 24, 2018
|Tenure||< Rs. 1 crore|
|Interest Rate||Interest Rate for Senior Citizens*|
|8 - 14 Days||4.50||4.50|
|15 - 29 Days||4.50||4.50|
|31 - 45 Days||4.75||4.75|
|46 - 59 Days||5.00||5.00|
|60 - 89 Days||5.25||5.25|
|90 - 99 Days||5.25||5.75|
|101 - 180 Days||5.75||6.25|
|181 - 270 Days||5.95||6.45|
|271 Days - 1 Yr||6.00||6.50|
|> 1 Yr - 1.5 Yrs||7.25||7.25|
|> 1.5 Yrs - 2 Yrs||7.25||7.25|
|> 2 Yrs - 3 Yrs||7.00||7.00|
|> 3 Yrs - 4 Yrs||7.00||7.25|
|> 4 Yrs - < 5 Yrs||7.00||7.25|
Please note :
- Interest Rate per annum (%).
- Please contact your Relationship Manager or Branch for applicable interest rates on any deposit equal to or greater than Rs.1 crore.
- Special interest rates quoted above (for tenors more than 1 year) are applicable for deposits of value less than Rs.1 crore only.
- No interest is payable for deposits withdrawn prematurely before 7 days.
- Premature withdrawal
For premature withdrawal of fixed deposits on 7th day or thereafter, a penal rate of 1% would be charged, i.e., the interest rate applicable will be the rate as on the date of booking for the period for which the deposit has run less applicable penalty.
- Minimum fixed deposit amount is Rs. 20,000.
- Interest Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The following interest payout options available for the customer
- *Applicable only for Retail Deposits - Senior Citizens i.e. Resident Individuals of age
60 years & above and excludes Non-Resident individuals, Individuals in their capacity as a Karta in HUFs and all non individuals. Incase of joint accounts the first holder should be a senior citizen to avail of these rates.
Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
Small investment today will go a long way to build wealth for tomorrow.Invest in SIP today!
More Fixed Deposit options
Apply for Fixed Deposit
SMS FD to 561615
#Customers outside India need to dial +91 22 6601 6601. Customers in Mumbai can also call at +91 22 6601 6601. Call charges apply.
- ^This is applicable only for certain tenures. Please refer to the Interest Rates for more details.
- *Conditions apply - Fixed Deposit:
• No interest is payable for all deposits withdrawn prematurely before 7 days
• For premature withdrawal of fixed deposits on 7th day or thereafter, a penal rate of 1% would be charged, i.e., the interest rate applicable will be the rate as on the date of booking for the period for which the deposit has run less applicable penalty.
• Minimum fixed deposit amount is Rs. 20,000
• Interest Rates are subject to change without prior notice
• The stated documentation is subject to change and is at the sole discretion of Deutsche Bank AG.
• Deutsche Bank Tax Saver Fixed Deposit is structured to benefit you the most in terms of this provision. Amount invested up to Rs. 1.5 lakh for a fixed period of 5 years in Tax Saver Fixed Deposit is eligible for deduction under Section 80 (C) of Income Tax Act, 1961.