Invest in the Deutsche Bank Tax Saver Fixed Deposit and get returns of 9% annualized yield (at 7.50% per annum). What's more you can save tax through tax exemption under section 80C of Income Tax Act, 1961*.
- Individuals, either singly or jointly with other individuals including minors represented by guardians and HUF assesse are eligible to open Tax Saving Fixed Deposit account. Joint holder** type of deposits may be issued jointly to two adults or jointly to an adult and a minor, and payable to either of the holders or to the survivor.
- A Tax Saver Fixed Deposit can be opened only for 5 years (No premature closure allowed).
- The minimum amount is Rs. 20,000 and the maximum amount is Rs. 1.5 lakh in a financial year. The deposit is accepted in multiples of Rs. 1,000 only.
- Nomination facility is available under the scheme as per the rules applicable from time to time. No nomination shall be made in respect of a fixed deposit applied for and held by or on behalf of a minor.
- Loans shall not be granted against the tax saving fixed deposit and deposit shall not be accepted as collateral security for any other facilities also.
- Tax shall be deducted at source on the amount of interest paid / credited in the account as per the guidelines issued under the Income Tax Act from time to time.
Interest Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Annualised Yield calculated as follows: 7.50% simple interest per annum with interest cumulated quarterly for a tenure of
* Under section 80 C of IT act 1961.
** In the case of joint deposits, the deduction from income under section 80C shall be available only to the first holder of the deposit.
Tax Saver Fixed Deposit rates
w.e.f. February 14, 2018
|Tenure||< Rs. 1 crore|
|Interest Rate||Interest Rate for Senior Citizens*|
|8 - 14 Days||4.50||4.50|
|15 - 29 Days||4.50||4.50|
|31 - 45 Days||4.75||4.75|
|46 - 59 Days||5.00||5.00|
|60 - 89 Days||5.25||5.25|
|90 - 99 Days||5.25||5.75|
|101 - 180 Days||5.75||6.25|
|181 - 270 Days||5.95||6.45|
|271 Days - 1 Yr||6.00||6.50|
|> 1 Yr - 1.5 Yrs||7.25||7.25|
|> 1.5 Yrs - 2 Yrs||7.25||7.25|
|> 2 Yrs - 3 Yrs||6.90||6.90|
|> 3 Yrs - 4 Yrs||7.00||7.25|
|> 4 Yrs - < 5 Yrs||7.00||7.25|
Please note :
- Interest Rate per annum (%).
- Please contact your Relationship Manager or Branch for applicable interest rates on any deposit equal to or greater than Rs.1 crore.
- Special interest rates quoted above (for tenors more than 1 year) are applicable for deposits of value less than Rs.1 crore only.
- No interest is payable for deposits withdrawn prematurely before 7 days.
- Premature withdrawal
For premature withdrawal of fixed deposits on 7th day or thereafter, a penal rate of 1% would be charged, i.e., the interest rate applicable will be the rate as on the date of booking for the period for which the deposit has run less applicable penalty.
- Minimum fixed deposit amount is Rs. 20,000.
- Interest Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- The following interest payout options available for the customer
- *Applicable only for Retail Deposits - Senior Citizens i.e. Resident Individuals of age 60 years & above and excludes Non-Resident individuals, Individuals in their capacity as a Karta in HUFs and all non individuals. Incase of joint accounts the first holder should be a senior citizen to avail of these rates.
Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)
Small investment today will go a long way to build wealth for tomorrow.Invest in SIP today!
More Fixed Deposit options
Apply Now for Tax Saver Fixed Deposit
SMS FD to 561615
#Customers outside India need to dial +91 22 6601 6601. Customers in Mumbai can also call at +91 22 6601 6601. Call charges apply.
- ^This is applicable only for certain tenures. Please refer to the Interest Rates for more details.
- *Conditions apply - Fixed Deposit:
• No interest is payable for all deposits withdrawn prematurely before 7 days
• For premature withdrawal of fixed deposits on 7th day or thereafter, a penal rate of 1% would be charged, i.e., the interest rate applicable will be the rate as on the date of booking for the period for which the deposit has run less applicable penalty.
• Minimum fixed deposit amount is Rs. 20,000
• Interest Rates are subject to change without prior notice
• The stated documentation is subject to change and is at the sole discretion of Deutsche Bank AG.
• Deutsche Bank Tax Saver Fixed Deposit is structured to benefit you the most in terms of this provision. Amount invested up to Rs. 1.5 lakh for a fixed period of 5 years in Tax Saver Fixed Deposit is eligible for deduction under Section 80 (C) of Income Tax Act, 1961.