- Working Capital Finance: Magnus facilitates your short term financing requirement in the form of Working capital finance secured by acceptable securities.
- Loan against Property: We understand your ever increasing need for capital towards expanding your business. If you own a property, Deutsche Bank Loan against Property is just the right loan for you.
- Lending against Liquid Securities: The investments you made for tomorrow can also help you make the most of today. You may avail of facilities against select asset classes in the form of Mutual Fund Units, Fixed Maturity Plans or Life Insurance Policies.
Every business big or small requires access to working capital. Working capital helps businesses meet their cashflow requirements and plan for growth and expansion.
Depending on your specific requirements, we offer you services like Overdraft, Bill Discounting, Buyer’s Credit, Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee.
- Fixed Deposit: Fixed deposits placed with us can be offered as security to avail of facilities at attractive rate of interest; Maximum funding upto 90% of the fixed deposit amount.
- Property: Residential or commercial property can be offered as collateral for funding your business needs; Maximum funding upto 100% value of residential property and 80% value of commercial property.
- Mutual Fund Investments: Let your investments fund your dreams. You can avail of both, funded and non-funded facilities against your investments made in acceptable mutual fund schemes. Maximum funding upto 80% of the current market value.
- Life Insurance Policies: You can also avail of facilities for your business against the premium paid on your or your family members' life insurance policies. Maximum funding upto 90% of surrender value.
- Current Asset Hypothecation: Primary security shall be taken in the form of current assets (stocks and debtors) hypothecation, whenever the additional security is other than fixed deposits.
- Application form
- Audited financials - For last 3 years
- IT returns - For last 3 years
- Bank statement - For last 6 months
- Shareholding pattern
- Copy of sanction letter from current banker for existing facilities
- KYC documents of promoters / Key directors / Proprietor / Partners. Click here for acceptable documents
- Copy of security documents
- Any other document as may be required from time to time
*RFR stands for Risk Free Rates which is the currency wise alternative benchmark rates implemented post cessation of LIBOR benchmark (Term SOFR for USD currency, TORF for JPY currency, EURIBOR for EUR currency, Term SONIA reference rate (TSRR for GBP currency etc)