You don’t need to travel to the branch or an ATM for cash withdrawal, we will deliver the same at your office or home (address registered with us). This is applicable for cash withdrawal between Rs. 25,000 and Rs. 500,000**.
In a life full of hectic schedules and time constraints, the value of time is being increasingly felt. Deutsche Bank brings you doorstep banking* service to save your precious time. You can receive or deposit cash and cheques at your office or home.
Services of Doorstep Banking
Registration for Doorstep Banking
Call our 24/7 phone banking team on 18602666601# to request for doorstep banking service.
Our representative will get in touch with you and help you to fill up the doorstep banking service request letter and agreement.
#Customers outside India need to dial +91 22 6601 6601. Customers in Mumbai can also call at +91 22 6601 6601. Call charges apply.
Frequently asked questions
- The customer accepts and acknowledges that the doorstep banking services (“Services”) may be provided by Deutsche Bank AG, India (“Bank”) with the involvement of a correspondent bank(s) (“Correspondent Bank”) and/or any courier or other duly authorised third party service provider (”Service Provider”), and the customer hereby authorises the Bank to appoint, as the Bank deems necessary, any such Correspondent Bank and/or Service Provider who will act upon the instructions of the Bank to provide the Services to the customer on behalf of the Bank.
- Customer will submit separate fax indemnity for the purpose of Services to be offered through facsimile instructions.
- The charges for the provision of the Services, including any revised charges, if any, will be debited from the customer’s account without prior notification to the customer. The charges may be revised from time to time by the Bank with prior notification to the customer.
- All records maintained by the Bank of such pick-up/delivery transactions of the customer and such other details (including but not limited to the date, time and amount of cash pickedup/ delivered to & from the customer) pursuant to the Services shall be deemed conclusive evidence of such pick-up/delivery transaction.
- The customer acknowledges and confirms that the customer is aware of the possible risks involved in providing pickup & delivery services on the customer’s request and the Bank is hereby irrevocably and unconditionally authorized to act on the customer’s request for the said Services. The customer agrees to unconditionally and irrevocably indemnify and keep indemnified the Bank from time to time and at all times hereafter in respect of liability including interest, costs, charges, expenses, damages and losses on account of providing the Services which shall have arisen either directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Bank accepting the customer’s request or instructions for extending the Services, whether or not the same are confirmed in writing by the customer.
- If the provision of the Services by the Bank shall be prevented, suspended or postponed due to any force majeure causes, including but not limited to strikes or lockouts or riots or civil commotion, or other acts of God or acts of Government, changes in legislation, or any cause of whatsoever nature beyond the reasonable control of the Bank, the Bank shall be relieved of its obligations hereunder in so far as its provision of the Services was so prevented or hindered or its said failure was so caused as aforesaid and the Bank shall not be deemed to be in default so long as any such event or the effect thereof persists.
- The Services are being offered as a courtesy and shall be at the discretion of the Bank. These Services are only an extension of the services being offered at the respective branches of the Bank and in the event of inability of the Bank to offer Services at the doorstep of the customer, the Services will continue to be available at the Bank’s branches unless there is a force majeure event. The Bank’s rights and responsibilities in respect of the transactions sought to be undertaken using the Services shall be the same as if such transactions were carried out at the Bank’s branches. customer shall neither have any right to claim the Services on demand nor have any right to any damages or costs suffered due to inability of the Bank to offer the Services at any time. The Bank may discontinue the Services at any time without any prior notice. The Bank shall not be obliged to assign any reason for such discontinuance and shall not entail any legal or financial liability for such discontinuance.
- The Services shall be subject to the terms, conditions and covenants of the agreement between the Bank and the customer