Multi User Access
We know that as an owner of a business, your time is better spent managing your business than managing your company accounts and the transactions. Now with db OnlineBanking, you can manage your business in a much more efficient manner. It aims at saving time, money and also makes tracking of banking transactions easy for your business.
Apart from the basic online services such as viewing balances, downloading account statements, this service carries state-of-the-art features such as multi-user access, multi-level approval workflow and bulk transaction processing.
Multiple bank accounts:
Multiple accounts with the Bank can be grouped into several divisions. These divisions can have independent group of users. Additionally, users can have access to one, many or all divisions.
Give online access of your account(s) to multiple users with different transaction or approval rights set by you. Set-up users' accounts with different debit limits, transaction and approval rights. Each of the user is given unique login and transaction credentials to login into db OnlineBanking as specified by the admistrator.
Multi-level approval workflow:
Each of the multiple users can be given individual transaction rights as per hierarchy in the corporate. For instance, some user(s) may be given rights to enter transactions only such as an RTGS fund transfer by logging in to db OnlineBanking. A transaction so created will then automatically reach the authorized signatory or group of signatories for approval.
- Rules can be created for each financial transaction type and amount to identify users who can request the transaction and the users who can approve the transaction.
- Rules can define if one or more than one user's approval is required to process the transaction request. The transaction will not get processed unless the transaction is approved by the user's with approval rights.
- Rules can also define if a transaction requires one of the many or all approvers to jointly approve a particular transaction.
- Users with transaction right can make a transaction request for transactions assigned to them and within limits defined for their profile.
- Once the request is made, the approvers will receive an intimation to approve the transaction.Transactions once approved by all the required approvers will be processed.
- Transaction which do not get approved or are rejected will not be processed.
Note: Approval workflow cannot overrule the basic mandate for account which means that you can add more layers of approval but cannot remove the approval workflow created and accepted offline.