SMS TRADE to 561615
Trade Services offer customers our specialised business banking expertise and the following unique advantages:
- Seamless and swift processing of trade documents
- Smooth transfer of funds
- Competitive rates on foreign exchange conversions
- Competitive document handling charges
Export Bill Collection Services*
Routing export transactions through Deutsche Bank ensures speedy dispatch of documents and receipt of remittances. The following facilities are available:
- Export Documents against Payment
- Export Documents against Acceptance
- Export Bills under Letter of Credit
Import Bill Collection Services*
Collection of import documents through Deutsche Bank offers you a hassle-free banking experience.
- Import documents against payment
- Import documents against acceptance
- Advance remittances
Inward and Outward Remittances*
- An extensive network of correspondent bank relationships with reputed international banks worldwide provides you with the facility of transacting anywhere, anytime.
- You can transfer money to any bank account with Deutsche Bank in India using SWIFT / Wire transfer.
Click here for SWIFT transfer instructions.
Exchange Earners’ Foreign Currency Account*
You can now retain balances in major foreign currencies and also enjoy the following benefits:
- No average balance maintenance requirement
- Utilizing balances in EEFC Accounts for import payments
- EEFC Accounts can be opened in these currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY, SGD and AUD.
Domestic Trade Services*
We also offer inland trade services to our customers who have suppliers / buyers across in India. For Domestic Trade we offer the following:
- Outward bills on collection
- Inward bills on collection
Foreign Exchange Conversion Rates
Deutsche Bank offers one of the most competitive conversion rates on foreign currencies. This enables you to reduce your costs on conversions even in volatile markets.