Trade Services and Forex
Deutsche Bank AG, India, a global financial power house with a worldwide presence in over 74 countries has partnered the Indian corporate sector for over 25 years with world-class financial and banking services.
- Export Bill Collection Services*
Routing export transactions through Deutsche Bank ensures speedy dispatch of documents and receipt of remittances. The following facilities are available:
- Export Documents against Payment
- Export Documents against Acceptance
- Export Bills under Letter of Credit
- Import Bill Collection Services*
Collection of import documents through Deutsche Bank offers you a hassle-free banking experience.
- Import Documents against Payment
- Import Documents against Acceptance
- Advance Remittances
- Inward & Outward Remittances*
- An extensive network of correspondent bank relationships with reputed international banks worldwide provides you with the facility of transacting anywhere, anytime.
- You can transfer money to any bank account with Deutsche Bank in India using SWIFT / Wire transfer.
Click here for SWIFT transfer instructions.
- Exchange Earners’ Foreign Currency Account*
You can now retain balances in major foreign currencies and also enjoy the following benefits:
- No average balance maintenance requirement
- Utilizing balances in EEFC Accounts for import payments
- EEFC Accounts can be opened in these currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY, SGD & AUD.
- Domestic Trade Services*
We also offer inland trade services to our customers who have suppliers / buyers across in India. For Domestic Trade we offer the following:
- Outward bills on collection
- Inward bills on collection
- Foreign Exchange Conversion Rates
Deutsche Bank offers one of the most competitive conversion rates on foreign currencies. This enables you to reduce your costs on conversions even in volatile markets.