Portfolio Management Services
Deutsche Bank is pleased to refer to you Portfolio Management Services from seven reputed third party providers (fund houses / financial institutions), who, for a fee, invest your money after scientifically analyzing the pros and cons of the various options.
Portfolio Management Services (PMS) is a sophisticated investment vehicle that offers a range of specialised investment strategies to capitalise on opportunities in the market.
Experienced Fund Managers give you sound investment advice and strategies that help you invest smartly. You get the best fund managers in the industry who craft customised stock portfolios that work wonders. With PMS products distributed by Deutsche Bank you get:
- More choice in terms of portfolios to suit individual client needs and risk appetite
- Ability to structure products that meet specific investment objectives
- Choice of alternate investment products that were traditionally available to the very wealthy
PMS products distributed by Deutsche Bank combine the benefits of professional money management with the flexibility, control and potential tax advantages of owning individual stocks or other securities. The Portfolio Managers take care of all the administrative aspects of your portfolio with a monthly or semi annual reporting on the overall status of the portfolio and performance.
The expert Fund Managers and research team keep a constant watch on your money. The team of experts in these fund houses know exactly how your money is performing through continuous monitoring. You, as a customer are always informed through:
- Communications that include relevant information on major market events
- Quarterly or semi-annual performance updates
Hassle Free Operation
As a PMS customer you get hassle-free operations. With total portfolio transparency, in-depth market information for better decision making and direct access to the portfolio management team, PMS brings high service standards.
There is a wide range of PMS product options in the market. Portfolio Management Services help you to take an optimum decision in choosing the ideal option. It gives you access to a wide choice of the best fund managers of AMCs offering customized Portfolio Management Services (PMS).
Equity Advisory Products
Equity investment has become a more involved activity. It calls for awareness and understanding of the business and economic variables that affect equity valuations. There are several products that will help you make the appropriate equity investments. You can opt for dividend yield portfolios, equity portfolios investing in stocks across market capitalizations or products investing in large or mid-cap stocks.
Capital Protected Products
Equity and derivative-linked capital protection products offer you a flavor of the equity markets with capital preservation. Prudential ICICI and Benchmark offer you options in this category of PMS products.
Derivative Arbitrage Products
These are a range of products that enable you to take advantage of arbitrage opportunities in the derivative markets. They also take advantage of spreads between the price of a stock future and the underlying stock. Such products are suitable for people with investments in relatively low-risk assets who are looking for potentially higher risk-adjusted returns.
Pure Derivative Products
These products endeavor to achieve significant appreciation in capital, by investing in a mix of stock and index options. The portfolio may be considered suitable:
- For investors with a high-risk appetite who desire significant appreciation in their capital and are willing to take on risk for the same
- As a portfolio return enhancer for clients with large investments in low-risk fixed income assets
The Alpha Portfolio seeks to capture Alpha - which is out performance to the index on the client’s portfolio. Thus, the entire portfolio will be hedged against overall market movements by using derivatives. It seeks only to gain from our performance vis-a-vis market while eliminating beta. The Alpha Portfolio is suitable for investors with a low to medium risk profile and an investment horizon of more than 12 months.
Latest PMS Products
- Motilal Oswal Value Strategy PMS
- Scheme aims to benefit from the long term compounding effect on investments done in good businesses, run by great business managers for superior wealth creation.
- A business is prudently picked for investment after a thorough study of its underlying hidden long-term potential. Value investment, in simple terms, means buying a stock, or indeed a business, at less than its intrinsic value. Value Investment involves determining the Intrinsic value of a stock, and investing in it if the difference between the value and the stock price provides a sufficient Margin of Safety.
Investment Philosophy and Strategy:
- Focus on Return on Net Worth : Companies which are likely to earn 20-25 % on its net worth going forward.
- Margin of safety : To purchase a piece of great business at a fraction of its true value.
- Balance between growth and value : The focus is on buying undervalued companies. Buying stable earnings / cash flows in reasonably priced assets.
- Long-term investment View : Strongly believe that “Money is made by investing for the long term.
- Bottom Up Approach : To identify potential long-term wealth creators by focusing on individual companies and their management bandwidth.
- Focused Strategy Construct : The strategy should not consist of more than 15-20 stocks.
Benchmark Index: S&P CNX Nifty Index
- Motilal Oswal New Trillion Dollar Opportunity PMS
- Next Trillion Dollar Opportunity Strategy aims to predominantly invest in Small & Mid Cap stocks with a focus on identifying Emerging Stocks / Sectors.
- The Strategy aims to deliver superior returns by investing in focused themes which are part of the Next Trillion Dollar GDP growth opportunity.
Investment Philosophy and Strategy:
- High Growth Stories : Sectors and companies for higher than average growth.
- Reasonable Valuation : Invest in high growth companies at reasonable price / value.
- Emerging Themes : Focus on Identifying Emerging Stocks / Sectors.
- Buy and Hold Strategy : The Portfolio shall focus on above philosophies and hold positions till value crystallization.
Benchmark Index: CNX Midcap Index
- ENAM IDEA PMS
ENAM India Diversified Equity Advantage (IDEA) Portfolio is a core equity portfolio management service (PMS), with an investment philosophy deeply rooted in understanding businesses and market cycles in India.
Enam Idea Investment Objective:
- Preserve and grow capital across market cycles.
- Outperform S&P CNX 500 benchmark.
Enam Idea Investment Philosophy:
- Opportunity : Invest in businesses operating in sectors / industries that have huge addressable market and are growing at a faster rate than the economy. Also, the growth of the businesses / sectors should sustain over longer period of time.
- Longevity : Identify businesses that are scalable and have sustainable competitive advantage through entry barriers, such as technology and processes, access to natural resources, brands and distribution network, and have visibility of earnings for next 2-3 years.
- Management : Invest in businesses where the management has both intellect and integrity, and have demonstrated innovative thinking. Also, seek out leaders whose objectives are aligned with shareholders and whose ambitions are in line with ground realities. LEADER makes a DIFFERENCE!
- Value Accretive : Focus on businesses that consistently generate returns better than their cost of capital, derive significant return on incremental capital and produce positive free cash flows from their operations.
- Discipline : Internal focus on following investment philosophy & avoiding distractions, herd mentality and event based or hype based investing.
Enam Idea Investment Strategy:
- Discretionary PMS offering for domestic clients, as an extension of ENAM AMC’s flagship India Core Equity
(ENAM ICE) portfolio.
- Construct a high quality, high conviction, long-only portfolio of approximately 25 stocks.
- Allocation across industries and capitalization ranges with a bias towards small-cap and mid-cap companies which are typically under-researched and offer a higher return potential.
Portfolio Management Service Providers
Deutsche Bank brings for you Portfolio Management Services (PMS) from seven providers that work towards the growth of your funds. Our recommendations aim to ensure that your strategy and portfolio are built on solid foundations. Depending on your risk appetite and desired returns, you can select from a range of superior PMS products in the country, including the products from Prudential ICICI, Reliance Capital, Franklin Templeton, Benchmark Asset Management.
Prudential ICICI Asset Management Company is a joint venture between Prudential Plc. - UK‘s leading insurance company and ICICI Ltd. - India’s premier financial institution. The Company serves as the investment manager for Prudential ICICI Mutual Fund, one of India’s largest private sector mutual fund.
Reliance Portfolio Management Services
Reliance Portfolio Management Services is an exclusive offering from the portfolio management division of Reliance Capital Asset Management Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Reliance Capital Ltd., Reliance Capital Asset Management Ltd. is also the investment manager for Reliance Mutual Fund schemes wherein it manages assets worth over Rs. 42,200 crores (as on Feb 28, 2007).
Motilal Oswal Asset Management Company Ltd.
Motilal Oswal Asset Management Company (MOAMC) is part of the Motilal Oswal Group and a 100% subsidiary of Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd. MOAMC is a public limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 on November 14, 2008. MOAMC has been appointed as the investment manager to Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund.
ENAM Asset Management Co. Pvt. Ltd.
Part of the ENAM Group, a highly respected name in capital markets in India since 1984. Started in 1998 as the investment management arm of ENAM group and evolved as a leading provider of equity-oriented investment solutions.
IDFC Investment Advisors Ltd.
A wholly owned subsidiary of IDFC AMC and houses discretionary portfolio management services & advisory (onshore-offshore) mandates.
Disclaimer: Deutsche Bank is pleased to bring to you on a make available basis, Portfolio Management Services* from reputed third party Portfolio Management Service (PMS) Providers (fund houses / financial institutions). Portfolio Management Services (PMS is a sophisticated investment option that offers a range of specialized investment strategies to avail of opportunities in the market.
* Please note that Deutsche Bank’s role is limited to referring your details to a third party PMS provider of your choice. Deutsche Bank does not provide any advise or make any recommendation or representation about a third party PMS Provider or its PMS Schemes. Deutsche Bank has no control over and is not responsible or liable for any acts or omissions of the third party PMS provider. Any information contained in Bank’s brochure or other material and otherwise communicated by Deutsche Bank shall not be construed as investment advice or a recommendation. All decisions to subscribe to PMS Schemes of third PMS Providers is entire yours and based on your judgment keeping in mind your risk appetite and investment objectives. You are advised to take investment decisions after due consideration and in consultation with your investment consultant.
Conditions Apply: All investments in securities are subject to market risks and there is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the products will be achieved. Market value of investments can go up or down depending on the various factors and forces affecting the securities markets. Yield or a fund’s past performance should not be considered as an indication or guarantee of future yield or results. Deutsche Bank AG is only a distributor of the Portfolio Management Services (PMS) products of the third party Asset Management Companies (AMC) and is not related in any manner whatsoever in the investment / management of monies in such products. Deutsche Bank does not assure or guarantee any returns on any investments recommended by it. Offer document and terms and conditions of issue of such products should be read and understood carefully by the investor before making any investment decisions.
The decision to make investments in securities or PMS products is entirely owned and controlled by the concerned investor and Deutsche Bank AG shall not be responsible or liable for any matter connected with such investments. Nothing contained in this report shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an offer to sell / purchase or as an invitation or solicitation to invest in any securities or financial instruments of any entity. Neither this document nor anything contained herein shall form the basis of any contract or commitment whatsoever. Deutsche Bank AG does not make any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, reliability or usefulness of any information contained therein.