Alternatively, you can write to us at the following addresses:
By Regular Post
Customer Care - Banking
Deutsche Bank AG,
PO Box 9095,
Mumbai - 400 063.
Please quote your name and Deutsche Bank Account Number in all correspondence. We will respond to you within 7 days of receipt of your communication. You may also call our 24/7 phone banking team at 1860 266 6601# for immediate assistance.
Correspondence from unregistered email ID's
We strongly recommend customers update / register their email IDs with us and subsequently write to us from this registered ID. This will help us in authenticating you and allow us to process your request in a timely and accurate manner.
Please note that due to data security reasons, we will be unable to address and respond to customer queries / concerns which are received from unregistered / unrecognized email ids.
Use of offensive language by customers
We at Deutsche Bank (Bank) are committed to providing the highest level of service to our customers. Our constant endeavor is to address and resolve the concerns of our customers to their satisfaction and build a long term relationship. We are committed to providing high class customer service and treat our customers fairly and courteously. We would also expect our customers to behave courteously and honestly in their dealings with us.
While the focus of our staff always is to go the extra mile to resolve customer issues, in exceptional situations, it is possible we may not be able to provide a resolution to the customer‘s satisfaction, despite the Bank’s best efforts. In the event that the resolution of customer's complaint is not to their satisfaction, they have an option to escalate the matter within the available escalation mechanism of the Bank or to an external forum i.e. Banking Ombudsman.
Use of provocative, unparliamentary language, rude and disruptive behaviour, displays of unwarranted aggression verbally, physically or in writing by customers are untenable as this impacts the morale, dignity, and consequently, the efficiency of our staff.
We in such a situation will be compelled not to respond to customers found to be offensive in their interaction. Further we retain the right to terminate / close the customer relationships and close the products and services availed, with immediate effect. If there is any amount receivable from the customer, he / she would be under an obligation to make payments immediately or within such time as permitted by the Bank.
Deutsche Bank is committed to serving its customers and therefore your feedback and suggestions with respect to its services and / or its service providers are of utmost value to us.
In case of any Grievance with the services of the Bank
- Level 1
• Write to us at email@example.com or from customer’s online banking account
• Customer can call our 24-hour phone banking number 1860 266 6601
• Visit the nearest Deutsche Bank branch. Click here to locate us
• Send a letter to the following address: Customer Care, Deutsche Bank AG, PO Box 9095, Mumbai – 400063
- Level 2 - In case the grievance is not resolved within 7 working days from the date of registration or is not satisfied with the resolution
• Customer may escalate to our email address "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Level 3 - In case the grievance is still not resolved within 10 working days by the head services team or customer is not satisfied with the resolution
• Customer may write to the Bank’s Nodal Officer of the Region. Click here to view the contact details
- Level 4 - In case the grievance is not resolved within 10 working days from the date of escalation to the Regional Nodal officer or customer is not satisfied with the resolution offered by the Regional Nodal Officer
• Customer may contact the Principal Nodal Officer as per details published below:
Ms. Nalanda Kadam
Principal Nodal Officer
Deutsche Bank AG, India
Private and Commercial Clients
PO Box Number - 9094
Goregaon Post Office
Goregaon (E), Mumbai 400063.
- If customer does not hear from us regarding their complaint within 30 working days or if customer’s complaint remains unresolved to their satisfaction
• Customer may choose to approach the Banking Ombudsman appointed by the Reserve Bank of India under the Banking Ombudsman Scheme 2006, at any of these addresses.