Essentials of db OnlineBanking
Things you need to know about db OnlineBanking:
Customer ID & Passwords
To login, you need your Customer ID and Login Password, both of which are provided to you after account opening.
db OnlineBanking has two kinds of passwords:
- Login Password - This password enables you to view your account information.
- Transaction Password - This password enables you to carry out financial transactions such as bill payments, funds transfers etc.
If you have trouble logging in, please call our Phone Banking team at 18602666601# and our Phone Banking team would guide you through your problem. Alternatively, you can write in to us at email@example.com.
First Time Users
When you login for the first time you will need to carry out the following activities:
- Enter your Customer ID and Login Password in the indicated area. You have the option to enter the details using your keyboard or through the mouse by using the virtual keypad.
- You will be shown a set of Terms and Conditions of db OnlineBanking. Please read the Terms and Conditions and Click on "Agree".
- You will then be asked to change both your Login and Transaction passwords.
- Please choose your desired Login and Transaction passwords as per the guidelines mentioned on that page.
- It is advisable and strongly recommended to have different passwords for login and transaction.
- Both the passwords should be at least 6 character passwords, which should include alphabets (A-Z,a-z) as well as numbers (0-9).
- Special characters like # $ @ % can also be accepted as part of the password.
- Use the new passwords set by you the next time you wish to use db OnlineBanking.
db OnlineBanking uses 128-bit digital certificate from VeriSign for encryption of the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) session. 128bit-SSL is the highest level of commercially available security for encrypted communication.
db OnlineBanking is supported by below browsers:
|Internet Explorer||9 and above|
|Chrome||40 and above|
|Firefox||29 and above|
|Safari||8 and above|
These browsers support our added security feature of 128-bit encryption while accessing db OnlineBanking website. If you have an older version of the browser, please upgrade it.
We recommend that the screen resolution of your computer monitor should be set to 1024 x 768 pixels.
To Secure Yourself
- We advice you to update your PC with latest anti-virus and spyware software regularly. You may install security programmes to protect against hackers, virus attacks or malicious 'Trojan Horse' programmes.
- Installing suitable firewall in your computer to protect your PC and its contents from outsiders on the
- Internet is recommended.
- Disable the 'File and Printing Sharing' feature on your operating system.
- Log off your PC when not in use.
- Do not store ID / IPIN in the Internet Explorer Browser.
- Check the account and transaction history regulary.
db OnlineBanking service is currently available to all sole account holders (Savings, Current, Fixed Deposit accounts). For all jointly held accounts, this service is available where the account operation mandate is 'Only One' or 'Anyone'.
For all non-individual entities, db OnlineBanking service is available to sole proprietorship by default. For entities having account operation mandate as 'Singly', 'Anyone' or 'Only One', db OnlineBanking service is available on request.
In all cases, applicant should have the authority to operate account with full permission in individual capacity.
#Customers outside India need to dial +91 22 6601 6601. Customers in Mumbai can also call at +91 22 6601 6601. Call charges apply.