Register billers for online bill payment through Phone Banking
Registering billers for online bill payment is now just a call away! All you need to do is call our phone banking team on 18602666601# and provide your bill details.
Registering your biller is a simple process:
- Call the phone banking team and verify yourself either by using TPIN or by answering a few verification questions.
- The Phone banking officer will ask for the necessary bill details depending on the bill that you would like to register.
- Once your registration request is accepted, you will receive an SMS and an email. You would see this registration by logging on to db OnlineBanking after 2 days.
- You would get an SMS & email alert at every instance of the bill being presented for online bill payment. You would have to login and accept the payment for further processing.
- We would send the bill details to the respective biller companies for acceptance. The registration is confirmed only after the approval of the respective biller.
- We cannot take rejection request after the bill details have been sent to the biller company. You can however login and reject the biller.
- You cannot opt for automatic payments - ‘AutoPay’ on the phone. However, you can login and change the registration to ‘AutoPay’ to a pre-defined bill amount.
Next time when you call us for any query, you can register your bill for payment as well.
#Customers outside India need to dial +91 22 6601 6601. Customers in Mumbai can also call at +91 22 6601 6601. Call charges apply.