One Time Password (OTP)
One Time Password (OTP) is an additional second factor authentication for financial and sensitive transactions performed on db OnlineBanking. OTP is a six-digit numerical code sent in real time as SMS to your registered mobile number while performing the transaction.
OTP is mandatory for authorizing the following transactions:
- Registration of beneficiary bank accounts of other banks
- Bill payments
- db DirectDebit (e-commerce)
- db QuickPay
- NEFT/RTGS (for transaction value INR 10,000 and above)
- Funds transfer to other Deutsche Bank Accounts
- Mobile / e-mail ID change
- Alert profile change
- Demand draft issuance
If you receive an OTP without initiating any transaction online, please call Phone Banking immediately to disable your db OnlineBanking access till the matter is investigated and resolved. If the OTP is incorrect, the transaction will be declined.
For corporate customers, the inputter of the transaction will receive an OTP on his registered mobile number.
Please ensure that your mobile number is updated with us to be able to receive your OTP and transact online.
There are multiple ways you can update your contact details with the Bank:
- Click here to download the form, fill it, sign it and send it to
Deutsche Bank AG
PO Box 9095
Mumbai - 400063
- Call our 24x7 phone banking team on 18602666601#
- Login to db OnlineBanking to update your contact details provided mobile number is correctly updated (to receive OTP).
- Walk in to your nearest Deutsche Bank Branch. Click here to locate our branches.
#Customers outside India need to dial +91 22 6601 6601. Customers in Mumbai can also call at +91 22 6601 6601. Call charges apply.