Terms and Conditions for Online Bill Payment
- I hereby request Deutsche Bank AG, India ("Bank") to honour my online instructions towards bill payments ("Bill Payment Service") and debit my account for the amount specified.
- I agree that the Bank is at liberty to withdraw at anytime the Bill Payment Service, or any services provided there under, in respect of any or all the account(s) without assigning any reason whatsoever and without giving me any notice.
Fees and Charges
- The Bank reserves the right to levy charges for the Bill Payment Services and the Bank is at liberty to vary the same from time to time without giving any notice to me.
- I hereby undertake to provide my correct identification details as have been registered with the billing company ("Merchant"). I agree to indemnify the Bank from any liability due to incorrect information in this regard. I also agree to communicate any change in identification details as registered with the Merchant to the Bank within the time specified by the Bank.
- I agree that the Merchant can reject my registration requests basis their policies and guidelines and I will not hold the Bank responsible or liable for any consequences thereof.
- I hereby agree and give my consent for sharing of my details between the Merchant and the Bank to facilitate the Bill Payment Services.
- While the Bank has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the billing details, the Bank is not liable for any error. I shall not hold the Bank responsible for any loss, damages, etc. that may be incurred / suffered by me if the information contained turns out to be inaccurate/incorrect.
- I agree and accept that the due date of the bills presented to me by the Bank are preponed by a period of 2 days (subject to change at Bank's discretion) to ensure timely processing of the payments to the Billers.
- I agree that any disputes on bill details will be settled directly with the Merchant and the Bank's responsibility is limited to providing this information only.
- I agree that I will make bill amount payments as required by the Merchant. I will not hold the Bank responsible for the Merchant rejecting the bill amount because of incorrect or incomplete entries.
- I agree that the record of the instructions given and transactions with the Bank shall be conclusive proof and binding for all purposes and can be used as evidence in any proceeding.
- I agree and accept that payment instructions given before 8.30 pm IST (on working days, subject to change at Bank's discretion) by me, will be processed the next working day and will be received by the Merchant within 3 working days from the payment date. Any payments made by me after 8.30 pm IST on a given working day will be received by the Merchant within 4 working days.
- I will not hold the Bank responsible for any delays made by the Merchant in the process of generating bills and processing payments once the Bank has transferred the funds to them.
- I agree and accept that for processing auto Pay instructions; payments will be setup on the due date of the Bill as presented to me by the Bank.
- I agree and accept that I can stop a scheduled Bill payment on any day till before the scheduled day when the payment is executed. Once executed, I will not be able to request a reversal.
- The Bank shall incur no liability if it is unable to effect any bill payment instruction due to any one or more of the following circumstances:
- If instructions to make a bill payment are not received before the bill expires in the Bank's system. (A bill expires at 9.00 am in the morning of the due date if no payment instructions against it have been placed by the customer. This time is subject to change at Bank's discretion).
- If my account from which the bill payment instructions have been issued does not contain sufficient funds to cover the payment of the respective bill or if the funds available in the payment account are under any attachment, lien or charge.
- Due to refusal of the Merchant to receive the payment for any reason whatsoever.
- For any causes due to Force Majeure such as earthquake, flood, fire and other natural calamities or circumstances beyond the control of the Bank.
- The Bank shall not be responsible if the payment instructions are not affected for reasons not directly attributable to the Bank for any claim made for consequential or punitive damages or for loss.
- The Bank shall endeavour to refund the payments on account of rejected instructions within 2 business days after the Bank receives the funds from the Merchant.