Deutsche Bank AG, India has taken several initiatives to protect the environment at a corporate level to recycle and to limit the usage of perishable resources. For instance, by sending your statements in envelopes made out of reusable paper, we have made a small difference for a better tomorrow.
We can do more together. Partner us in our Go Green initiative by choosing not to receive paper statements. When you switch to an e-statement, you save a tree.
Your statements are also available to view and download through db OnlineBanking. Of course, you can always request for a paper statement as and when required by you*. We would also be sending you a year end summary paper statement for your records
You can place your request by:
- Click here to register online.
- SMS GREEN <Customer ID> to 561615 using your mobile number registered with us or
- Calling our 24/7 phone banking team on 18602666601#
If your e-mail ID has changed recently, you can update the same in the following ways:
- SMS - Send an SMS to 561615 in the format mentioned below:
- UPDATE <email ID> <Customer ID> e.g if your email ID is email@example.com and your Customer ID is 123456789 then type UPDATE firstname.lastname@example.org 123456789
- Online - Login to db OnlineBanking with your customer ID and Internet Password to place a service request.
- Phone Banking - Call our 24/7 phone banking team on 18602666601#
*Charges as per applicable SOC.
#Customers outside India need to dial +91 22 6601 6601. Customers in Mumbai can also call at +91 22 6601 6601. Call charges apply.
Protect the environment and make your banking easier
Earn 50 express rewards points when you enroll for the Go Green program by opting to not receive printed statements. Switch to e-statements and save a tree.