- Lounge Facilities means the provision of a waiting area in Airside / Landside area of the Airport with seating and refreshment facilities including
- Food and Beverages;
- Use of computers to access Internet;
- Selection of local / International magazines and newspapers;
- Mobile / laptop battery recharging facilities;
- Flight Information
Note: The above facilities may vary as per the locations.
- The Lounge shall use its reasonable endeavors to ensure a suitable environment is maintained in the Lounge Facilities including but not limited to keeping the area where Lounge Facilities are provided clean and tidy, ensuring staff are on hand to respond to any queries and ensuring the removal from the lounge area of any persons whose behavior is unsuitable.
- The Lounge shall have the right to refuse a customer entry to the Lounge Facilities for any Statutory, regulatory of Airport policy reasons including but not limited to health and safety policies or fire regulations.
- Access at the lounge would be given upon successful authorization of the E-codes / QR codes on the electronic terminals placed at the lounges.
- The access to the lounge will be available on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Participating Airport Lounges may reserve the right to enforce a maximum stay policy (usually 2 hours) to prevent overcrowding. This is at the discretion of the individual lounge operator who may impose a charge for extended stays.
- All accompanying children (where permitted) will be subject to the full fee unless otherwise stated. Children below 2 years are permitted along with an eligible customer. The child policy will vary from Lounge to Lounge.
- Participating Airport Lounges have no contractual obligation to announce flights, nor to remind customer of their flight boarding times, and Eligible Customer are solely responsible for abiding by boarding times stated on their flight tickets. Accordingly, for the avoidance of doubt, lounge shall not be liable under any circumstances in relation to any failure to board flights (for any reason) by an eligible customer.
- Eligible customer should make prior enquiries before ordering any separate services / privileges or meal / food items apart from the general free services / privileges or meal / food items offered and will be responsible for paying any charges for additional consumption directly to the Participating Airport Lounge.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be a part of offer at the lounges situated at domestic departure / terminals.
- DreamFolks cannot guarantee Lounge access and Lounges will only be accessible during the Operational Hours. Access will be at the complete discretion of the Lounge Operator. Access may be restricted or refused if (amongst other things): (i) the Lounge is at or near full capacity; (ii) there are flight delays; (iii) the Lounge Client(s) fail to present the relevant Lounge entry app with valid visits (iv) the Lounge Client(s) is not sober or is likely to upset other users in the Lounge; or (v) there are other reasonable and valid reasons unknown to DreamFolks.
- The Scheme applies to those airport lounges participating in it and access to the benefits and facilities is at all times subject to availability. DreamFolks reserve the right to include and withdraw airport lounges from the Scheme entirely at its discretion and without notice. DreamFolks cannot accept any liability in the event that an airport lounge is full or already reserved / allocated. The current lounge list will be displayed on the app.
- The customer agrees to adhere to any no smoking policies in operation in any of the Lounge Facilities.
- The customer can access the lounge for 2 hours prior to the departure.
- To Make a Complaint the customer can contact DreamFolks at India: 18001234109 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org