Be it a family vacation, a household appliance or your child’s education, you always dream to get the best for your family. With the Deutsche Bank personal loan products*, you will always be prepared to fulfill your dreams.
- Competitive interest rates on Personal Loans
- No security, collateral or guarantor required
- Balance consolidation for your Personal loan outstanding
Apply Now | SMS PL to 561615
Personal Loan comes with the following advantages:
Easy loan tenure
You can apply for loans amounting from Rs 50,000 to Rs 15,00,000 and repay it at your ease by opting for tenures ranging from 12 months to 48 months.
Benefit with balance transfer option
Why should you continue to pay a higher interest rate on your existing personal loan? You have the option of transferring your loan to Deutsche Bank at the current interest rates. You also have the option of getting an additional loan, as per your eligibility when you transfer your existing loan from any other bank to Deutsche Bank.
Existing customers of Deutsche Bank
All Deutsche Bank customers having a Payroll / Savings / Current Account can avail of loan at the current interest rates.
At Deutsche Bank, it is easy to apply for a Personal Loan, as the documentation process is simple and friendly.
Quick approval process
At Deutsche Bank, we are prepared to meet your urgent financial needs. You do not have to wait for long to get your Personal Loan approved. You will get the money when you need it most.
|Eligibility criteria||Existing customers|
Monthly take home - Rs. 25,000 and above
Mandatory at both residence and office
Credit at the sole discretion of Deutsche Bank AG, India.
|Photo Identity (any one)||
|Proof of Address (any one)||
|Proof of Signature (any one)||
|Proof of Age (any one)||
Schedule of Charges
w.e.f. September 01, 2016
Fees and Charges
|Processing fees||Up to 3% of the loan amount|
|Default interest rate||24% per annum|
|Loan prepayment penalties||
|Personal Credit Report Issuance charges (CIBIL report)||Rs. 50/-|
|Duplicate statement issuance charges||Rs. 500/-|
|Unsuccessful execution of standing Instruction or ECS for payment / cheque bounce charges||Rs. 500/-|
|Repayment instruction swap charges (ECS / NACH)||Rs. 500/-|
|No dues certificates||Free|
|Service tax payable on fees and charges||As applicable|
|Stamp duty charges||Depending on local regulations|
|Annual accountant statement charges||Free|
- Disbursement of the loan is at sole discretion of the Bank.
- Schedule of charge is subject to review by the Bank from time to time.
- All fees and charges mentioned above will attract Service Tax / Education Cess at applicable rates.
Frequently asked questions
- Who are eligible for Personal Loan?
Personal Loan is offered only to existing Deutsche Bank customers.
- How much loan can I avail of?
You can avail of a loan ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 15,00,000 depending on your eligibility, income and repayment capacity.
- How do I repay my Personal loan?
You pay the loan in equated monthly installments. The loan will be paid through Standing Instructions to debit your Deutsche Bank account with the EMI amount.
- What security do I need to provide to obtain this loan?
To obtain the loan, there is absolutely no need to provide any security or collateral.
- What are the loan tenure options?
You can repay your loan over a period of 12 to 48 months.
- How long will it take for me to get my loan?
Once you submit your application form and supporting documents, we shall give approval within 7 working days provided everything is in order. All loan approvals are at the sole discretion of the bank.
- Can I repay the loan earlier?
You can choose to repay your loan anytime after 6 months from date of disbursal of the loan at a foreclosure charge of 5% of the principal outstanding on your loan. Part Prepayment is not permitted.
- How do I approach Deutsche Bank for a Personal Loans?
You can approach us in any of the following ways:
- Call us at our 24 hour Customer Care Centre
- Write to us using the "Email Us" option
- You can just walk into any of our branches.