Portfolio Management Services (PMS) is a sophisticated investment vehicle that offers a range of specialised investment strategies to capitalise on opportunities in the market.
Deutsche Bank is pleased to refer to you Portfolio Management Services from reputed third party providers (fund houses / financial institutions), who, for a fee, invest your money after scientifically analyzing the pros and cons of the various options.
Expert Fund Management
Funds are managed by experienced fund managers who use sound investment strategies to invest your money smartly.
PMS products referred by Deutsche Bank combine the benefits of professional money management with the flexibility, control and potential tax advantages of owning individual stocks or other securities. The portfolio managers take care of all the administrative aspects of your portfolio with a monthly or semi-annual reporting on the overall status of the portfolio and performance.
The fund managers and research team keep a constant watch on your money. This team knows exactly how your money is performing through continuous monitoring. This information is sent by the fund houses through:
- Communications that include relevant information on major market events
- Quarterly or semi-annual performance updates
Hassle Free Operation
With total portfolio transparency, in-depth market information for better decision making and direct access to the portfolio management team, makes it a completely hassle free way to invest in markets.
Latest PMS Products
Aditya Birla Core Equity Portfolio (CEP)
- An exclusive offering from Aditya Birla Sun Life Portfolio Management Services, CEP gives you the opportunity to invest in businesses that are central to the country’s growth drive.
- This portfolio helps you identify these businesses and participate in their growth journey in the medium to long term.
- By investing in CEP, you also get to practise value investing.
Motilal Oswal Value Strategy PMS
- This scheme aims to benefit from the long term compounding effect on investments done in good businesses, run by great business managers for superior wealth creation.
- A business is prudently picked for investment after a thorough study of its underlying hidden long-term potential. Value investment, in simple terms, means buying a stock, or indeed a business, at less than its intrinsic value.
- Value investment involves determining the intrinsic value of a stock, and investing in it if the difference between the value and the stock price provides a sufficient margin of safety.
Investment Philosophy and Strategy:
- Focus on Return on Net Worth : Companies which are likely to earn 20-25 % on its net worth going forward.
Margin of safety : To purchase a piece of great business at a fraction of its true value.
- Balance between growth and value : The focus is on buying undervalued companies. Buying stable earnings / cash flows in reasonably priced assets.
- Long-term investment View : Strongly believe that money is made by investing for the long term.
- Bottom Up Approach : To identify potential long-term wealth creators by focusing on individual companies and their management bandwidth.
- Focused Strategy Construct : The strategy should not consist of more than 15-20 stocks.
Benchmark Index: S&P CNX Nifty Index
Motilal Oswal New Trillion Dollar Opportunity PMS
- Next Trillion Dollar Opportunity Strategy aims to predominantly invest in Small and Mid Cap stocks with a focus on identifying Emerging Stocks / Sectors.
- The strategy aims to deliver superior returns by investing in focused themes which are part of the Next Trillion Dollar GDP growth opportunity.
Investment Philosophy and Strategy:
- High Growth Stories : Sectors and companies for higher than average growth.
- Reasonable Valuation : Invest in high growth companies at reasonable price / value.
- Emerging Themes : Focus on Identifying Emerging Stocks / Sectors.
- Buy and Hold Strategy : The Portfolio shall focus on above philosophies and hold positions till value crystallization.
Benchmark Index: CNX Midcap Index
ENAM IDEA PMS
ENAM India Diversified Equity Advantage (IDEA) Portfolio is a core equity Portfolio Management Service (PMS), with an investment philosophy deeply rooted in understanding businesses and market cycles in India.
Enam Idea Investment Objective:
- Preserve and grow capital across market cycles.
- Outperform S&P CNX 500 benchmark.
Enam Idea Investment Philosophy:
- Opportunity : Invest in businesses operating in sectors / industries that have huge addressable market and are growing at a faster rate than the economy. Also, the growth of the businesses / sectors should sustain over longer period of time.
Longevity : Identify businesses that are scalable and have sustainable competitive advantage through entry barriers, such as technology and processes, access to natural resources, brands and distribution network, and have visibility of earnings for next 2-3 years.
- Management : Invest in businesses where the management has both intellect and integrity, and have demonstrated innovative thinking. Also, seek out leaders whose objectives are aligned with shareholders and whose ambitions are in line with ground realities. LEADER makes a DIFFERENCE!
- Value Accretive : Focus on businesses that consistently generate returns better than their cost of capital, derive significant return on incremental capital and produce positive free cash flows from their operations.
- Discipline : Internal focus on following investment philosophy and avoiding distractions, herd mentality and event based or hype based investing.
Enam Idea Investment Strategy:
- Discretionary PMS offering for domestic clients, as an extension of ENAM AMC’s flagship India Core Equity
(ENAM ICE) portfolio.
- Construct a high quality, high conviction, long-only portfolio of approximately 25 stocks.
- Allocation across industries and capitalization ranges with a bias towards small-cap and mid-cap companies which are typically under-researched and offer a higher return potential.
ASK Indian Entrepreneur Portfolio
- Invests into Indian entrepreneurial businesses of size, superior quality and high growth at fair valuations.
- IEP follows a very rigorous, disciplined, strong filters-based investment approach, while embracing value-creating traits.
Promoter with adequate skin in the game ensures alignment of management and shareholder interests.
- Identify businesses with competitive advantage that are significant sized (PBT> Rs. 100 crores) but not a large player within the opportunity, which enables growth from both market share gains and growth of the opportunity size.
- The fund seeks to identify such businesses at reasonable discount to value and stay invested for a long period and make money as EPS compounds.
- Greater certainty of earnings v/s mere quantum of earnings growth.
- Superior and consistent quality of earnings v/s mere quantum of earnings growth.
- High quality at a reasonable price v/s inferior quality at arithmetically “cheap” price.
Stay updated on your portfolio movements
Access various reports like capital gains, dividend history etc. online with db WealthPro.Know more
Portfolio Management Service Providers
Deutsche Bank brings for you Portfolio Management Services (PMS) from seven providers that work towards the growth of your funds. Our recommendations aim to ensure that your strategy and portfolio are built on solid foundations. Depending on your risk appetite and desired returns, you can select from a range of superior PMS products in the country, including the products from Prudential ICICI, Reliance Capital, Franklin Templeton, Benchmark Asset Management.
Motilal Oswal Asset Management Company Ltd.
Motilal Oswal Asset Management Company (MOAMC) is part of the Motilal Oswal Group and a 100% subsidiary of Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd. MOAMC is a public limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 on November 14, 2008. MOAMC has been appointed as the investment manager to Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund.
ENAM Asset Management Co. Pvt. Ltd.
Part of the ENAM Group, a highly respected name in capital markets in India since 1984. Started in 1998 as the investment management arm of ENAM group and evolved as a leading provider of equity-oriented investment solutions.
ASK Investment Managers
ASK Investment Managers (ASKIM), the holding company of ASK Group, is one of the first ISO 9001 certified private discretionary money management firms in India. ASKIM is a licensed portfolio manager and investment advisor, regulated by the Securities and Exchange Board of India, Mumbai. ASKIM is a diversified Financial Services group renowned for its strong research based investment advice. It focuses on long-term wealth creation for its clients, emphasizing attainment of superior long term compounding.
The advantage of investing with ASK Investment Managers:
- Disciplined adherence to investment philosophy / process
- Strong in-house proprietary research
- Team bandwidth and experience
- Strong relationships and industry interfaces
- Comprehensive understanding of Indian businesses and industries
- Long term performance track record
Aditya Birla Sun life Portfolio Management Services
Portfolio Management Service is the Portfolio Management division of Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Company Ltd that helps you manage your wealth. Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company Ltd. (ABSLAMC) is a joint venture between the Aditya Birla Group and the Sun Life Financial Inc. of Canada. The joint venture brings together the Aditya Birla Group's experience in the Indian market and Sun Life's global experience.
Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company has one of the largest team of research analysts in the industry, dedicated to tracking down the best companies to invest in. ABSLAMC strives to provide transparent, ethical and research-based investments.
SMS PMS to 561615
Call 1860 266 6601#
#Customers outside India need to dial +91 22 6601 6601. Customers in Mumbai can also call at 6601 6601. Call charges apply.
Disclaimer: Deutsche Bank is pleased to bring to you on a make available basis, Portfolio Management Services* from reputed third party Portfolio Management Service (PMS) Providers (fund houses / financial institutions). Portfolio Management Services (PMS is a sophisticated investment option that offers a range of specialized investment strategies to avail of opportunities in the market.
* Please note that Deutsche Bank’s role is limited to referring your details to a third party PMS provider of your choice. Deutsche Bank does not provide any advise or make any recommendation or representation about a third party PMS Provider or its PMS Schemes. Deutsche Bank has no control over and is not responsible or liable for any acts or omissions of the third party PMS provider. Any information contained in Bank’s brochure or other material and otherwise communicated by Deutsche Bank shall not be construed as investment advice or a recommendation. All decisions to subscribe to PMS Schemes of third PMS Providers is entire yours and based on your judgment keeping in mind your risk appetite and investment objectives. You are advised to take investment decisions after due consideration and in consultation with your investment consultant.
Conditions Apply: All investments in securities are subject to market risks and there is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the products will be achieved. Market value of investments can go up or down depending on the various factors and forces affecting the securities markets. Yield or a fund’s past performance should not be considered as an indication or guarantee of future yield or results. Deutsche Bank AG is only a distributor of the Portfolio Management Services (PMS) products of the third party Asset Management Companies (AMC) and is not related in any manner whatsoever in the investment / management of monies in such products. Deutsche Bank does not assure or guarantee any returns on any investments recommended by it. Offer document and terms and conditions of issue of such products should be read and understood carefully by the investor before making any investment decisions.
The decision to make investments in securities or PMS products is entirely owned and controlled by the concerned investor and Deutsche Bank AG shall not be responsible or liable for any matter connected with such investments. Nothing contained in this report shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an offer to sell / purchase or as an invitation or solicitation to invest in any securities or financial instruments of any entity. Neither this document nor anything contained herein shall form the basis of any contract or commitment whatsoever. Deutsche Bank AG does not make any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, reliability or usefulness of any information contained therein.