Standing Instruction Form
Click here to download the Standing Instruction Form
- For standing instruction through EFT, please mention the MICR code of the bank just below the beneficiary’s bank field in the form. Please call your beneficiary bank for the MICR Code.
- For standing instruction through RTGS, please mention the IFSC Code just below the beneficiary’s bank field in the form. Please call your beneficiary bank for the IFSC Code.
- Minimum amount for RTGS instructions is Rs. 1 lakh only.
- For DD / PO, please mention beneficiary payable location. The DD / PO will be dispatched to your mailing address maintained with us.
- For joint account, both the account holders should sign the form.
- The instruction should reach the bank 3 working days before first payment date. Otherwise payment may only take affect from next payment cycle.