Shop at www.tatacliq.com or the Tata CLiQ app with your Deutsche Bank Visa Debit Card and get Rs. 250 off* on your shopping. To avail the offer, the net transaction value has to be Rs. 1,500 or above.
To avail the offer, register on http://bit.ly/tatacliq_visa to receive the unique voucher code. Use this coupon code at checkout on Tata CLiQ app or website to avail the discount and pay using your Deutsche Bank Visa Debit Card.
Offer available on all Deutsche Bank Visa Debit Cards.
Offer valid till 31st January, 2018.
Offer valid only once per customer per calendar month.
Net transaction value shall mean the net cart value after reducing all other discounts available on the product(s).
Offer is not valid on Samsung mobiles, Xiaomi, Westside, Croma, Jockey, Madura and their respective brands.
*Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid only for payments made through valid issued Deutsche Bank Visa Debit Card customers on using the coupon code. Offer not valid on card / cash on delivery, net banking, commercial or corporate credit cards.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer / promotion running on the site.
- For availing the offer, the net transaction value has to be Rs. 1,500 or more.
- Net transaction value shall mean the net cart value after reducing all other discounts available on the product(s).
- Offer is valid only on Tata CLiQ marketplace website, mobile site and mobile app.
- Tata Unistore limited reserves the right to cancel or change the offer at its sole discretion.
- Offer valid only once per customer per calendar month.
- Offer is not valid on Samsung mobiles, Xiaomi, Westside, Croma, Jockey, Madura and their respective brands.
- Under no circumstances will cash be given in lieu of the discount offered.
- It is not mandatory for Visa issued debit card holders to participate in the offer. The participation in the offer is purely voluntary and you may opt not to avail of this offer.
- Tata Unistore Limited is not charging anything from the customer for their participation in this offer.
- Any fraudulent activities, including creating duplicate accounts, aliasing, placing multiple orders or violating the terms and conditions will lead to order cancellation.
Visa Terms and Conditions:
- Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with merchant to confirm availability and validity of the offer.
- The merchant is the sole provider of all goods and / or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him / her of any goods and / or services under this offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him / her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
• Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and / or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
• Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the offer or goods and / or services provided under the offer.
General Terms and Conditions for Visa
- These offers (“Program”) are brought to you by Visa International (“Visa”) on a best effort basis
- Deutsche Bank AG, India (“Deutsche Bank”) and Visa shall not be responsible for, nor do they guarantee the quality of goods and services provided by any of the partner merchant establishments (“Partners”) in the Program, nor are they liable for any for any defect, deficiency, delay or imperfection in such goods / services or for any loss or damage that may be suffered, or for any personal injury to a cardholder directly or indirectly by use or non-use of the products / services provided by the Partners or by refusal by the Partners to honor the offer made under the Program
- The Program is open for participation to specified Deutsche Bank Visa Debit Cardholders (“Cardholders”), unless specified, who hold valid and current Visa Cards issued in India and who make the purchase from the Partners using these cards during the period specified by Partner. Details pertaining to the purchase and validity period of the offers are available in the individual offer details / terms and conditions of the Partners given above
- Cardholders must exercise due diligence in understanding specific terms that may be applicable to such offers
- Any participation / availing of the benefits by Cardholders shall be purely voluntary
- Any disputes regarding delivery, service, quality or performance of Partners in the Program must be addressed in writing by the customer directly to such Partners
- All offers are subject to additional and separate terms and conditions of the Partners. Cardholders can also ascertain the applicable terms and conditions by corresponding directly with the Partners
- Deutsche Bank and Visa reserve the absolute right and discretion to withdraw the Program or any offer made there under by any Partner or alter any of the terms and conditions of the Program at any time without prior notice
- These terms & conditions shall be read in conjunction with Deutsche Bank’s terms and conditions governing the usage of the debit card including the Cardholders Agreement
- Cardholders must specifically request the Partner for the offers under the Program. Cardholders can also make transactions with the Partner establishments without participating in the Program and availing the offers
- The offers made under the Program cannot be clubbed with any other offer / scheme or promotion that any of the Partners may extend to its customers. Third party purchase / bookings will not be entertained for any of the offers provided by the Partners
- Rates payable for goods and services purchased during the offer validity period are subject to service charges and applicable Government taxes
- Offers may be subject to other restriction by law
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only
General Terms and Conditions for Merchant
- This offer is brought to you solely by the merchant. Deutsche Bank is only communicating this offer on behalf of the merchant
- Deutsche Bank reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- Deutsche Bank is neither responsible for nor guarantees the quality or delivery of the product or any other service provider and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss / damage / claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods / services availed of by the customers under the Program
- Any participation by the cardholder / customer shall be voluntary and all the offers made by the merchant are promotional and on a best effort basis
- Cardholder/s availing the offer/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions mentioned herewith as well as those stipulated by the merchant in this regard
- Deutsche Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered, to a cardholder / customer, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of products / services under the offer
- The Deutsche Bank Debit cardholder / customer that have participated and / or availed of this offer irrevocably agree that any dispute, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai only irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent of similar jurisdiction and such disputes shall be governed as per Indian law
- All other regular Deutsche Bank Debit Card terms and conditions apply if offer availed through Debit Card
- The Bank shall not be responsible for any lapse in the offer caused due to technical problems encountered on merchant site / app and any other third party website
- The Bank shall not be responsible for any deficiency of services or loss caused by the merchant
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement or attempted procurement by a cardholder / customer of any product and / or services under the offers shall be settled by the cardholder / customer directly with the relevant participating merchant. To the extent permitted by law, the Bank shall not be liable to any person for any claim, loss, damages, cost or expense (whether direct, indirect or otherwise) in relation to any personal injury, death, misrepresentation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the offers or product and / or services provided under the offers