Get flat 20% off* and earn 10%* eCash!
Get flat 20% off* + 10%* instant eCash (maximum up to Rs. 500) on Hotel bookings through Yatra with your Deutsche Bank Debit Card.
- Flat 20% off* on Hotels
- Additional 10%* up to a maximum of Rs. 500 in eCash (credited instantly)
- Redeem 5%* up to Rs. 500 of your payment amount via eCash from your Yatra account
How to avail the offer:
- Log on to Yatra and select your hotel stay
- Apply the coupon code: YTRSTY at checkout
- Pay using Deutsche Bank Debit Card
To avail the offer, use coupon code YTRSTY on the payment page.
Offer available on all Deutsche Bank Debit Cards.
Offer valid till 30th April, 2019.
For customer escalation, drop a mail to at email@example.com or call on 1860 200 1000.
*Terms and Conditions
- App related bookings are valid on android & iOS devices only
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer extended by Yatra as part of any other arrangement
- The offer is not applicable where hotel stay has been split into multiple bookings to avail the offer multiple times. Yatra.com reserves the right to cancel such bookings
- Offer may not applicable on select hotels
- In case of a cancellation/refund, the offer amount will be deducted from the total refund due
- Yatra shall not guarantee or be held responsible or liable for any product or service offered by the hotels which is not within the control of Yatra
- All purchases made under the program shall be subject to applicable cancellation/date change rules. In case of a cancellation, Yatra shall reverse the discount and shall not provide additional discount to the customer
- Decision of Yatra in all matters connected with or incidental to this offer shall be final and binding
- Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Gurgaon, Haryana
- All other standard terms and conditions available at Yatra.com shall apply
- Customer escalations - 1860 200 1000, firstname.lastname@example.org
General Terms and Conditions for Merchant
- This offer is brought to you solely by the merchant. Deutsche Bank is only communicating this offer on behalf of the merchant
- Deutsche Bank reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add / alter / modify / change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- Deutsche Bank is neither responsible for nor guarantees the quality or delivery of the product or any other service provider and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss / damage / claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods / services availed of by the customers under the Program
- Any participation by the cardholder / customer shall be voluntary and all the offers made by the merchant are promotional and on a best effort basis
- Cardholder/s availing the offer/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions mentioned herewith as well as those stipulated by the merchant in this regard
- Deutsche Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered, to a cardholder / customer, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of products / services under the offer
- The Deutsche Bank Debit cardholder / customer that have participated and / or availed of this offer irrevocably agree that any dispute, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai only irrespective of whether courts / tribunals in other areas have concurrent of similar jurisdiction and such disputes shall be governed as per Indian law
- All other regular Deutsche Bank Debit Card terms and conditions apply if offer availed through Debit Card
- The Bank shall not be responsible for any lapse in the offer caused due to technical problems encountered on merchant site / app and any other third party website
- The Bank shall not be responsible for any deficiency of services or loss caused by the merchant
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement or attempted procurement by a cardholder / customer of any product and / or services under the offers shall be settled by the cardholder / customer directly with the relevant participating merchant. To the extent permitted by law, the Bank shall not be liable to any person for any claim, loss, damages, cost or expense (whether direct, indirect or otherwise) in relation to any personal injury, death, misrepresentation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the offers or product and / or services provided under the offers