db DirectDebit is the facility offered by Deutsche Bank to enable its customers to make online payments at various merchant websites. You can use your Deutsche Bank Savings or Current account to make online purchases at these merchant websites. There is no need to remember your debit card details. All you need to remember is your db OnlineBanking login details and transaction password.
db DirectDebit enables you to make payments on various websites from your Deutsche Bank Savings or Current Account. This facility is also called 'Net Banking' option in some of these third party websites.
Use your Deutsche Bank Savings or Current Account to make online purchases and also earn express rewards. From paying utility bills, insurance premia, travel bookings, movie ticket bookings to shopping online, a lot of your transactions are supported by db DirectDebit facility.
All you need to remember is your db OnlineBanking login and transaction passwords.
- The entire transaction is done on the secure Deutsche Bank website, and not on the merchant website.
- This payment option is faster than paying through other modes of payment as you only need to enter the login, transaction passwords and OTP (One Time Password).
How to use?
Follow the simple steps below to make your payment using db DirectDebit facility:
- Select Net Banking or Internet Banking as your payment option on the website where you need to make the online payment.
- Choose Deutsche Bank from the list of banks to come to the secure Deutsche Bank website.
Enter your customer ID (and user ID for corporate customers) and login password to get the list of bank accounts to make the payment from.
- After selecting the debiting account, enter your transaction password and one time password (OTP) sent on your registered contact details to complete the payment.
- Once the transaction password is authenticated, the purchase amount will be debited from the selected bank account, and you will be redirected to the merchant website for confirmation of purchase.
- The bank will send you alert on your registered mobile number and email ID notifying you of the transaction.
Frequently asked questions
*db DirectDebit facility for corporate customer is available for accounts with mode of operation as ‘Single’ only. Nevertheless, the corporate can have controls over the amount of db DirectDebit transaction assigned to a group. For instance, the senior management team within the corporate can opt for higher limits while the lower hierarchy can be given lesser limits.