You can transfer funds online to Deutsche Bank and non Deutsche Bank accounts.
- Own account transfer: Instant transfer of funds to any of your own accounts with Deutsche Bank
- Third Party Transfer: Instant transfer of funds to an account of another person with Deutsche Bank
- Transfer funds to other bank accounts using RTGS and NEFT facilities to bank accounts maintained with other banks
- Initiate transfer by selecting the registered beneficiary
- You can transfer funds instantly or schedule it for a later date
- You can schedule one time transfer or setup repetitive periodic transfers using ‘Pay Later’ option
- Add your frequent transactions as favorite transactions for quick transfer later
- View scheduled / recurring transfers using ‘Pending transfers’ option
- View history of transfers using ‘Transfer History’ option
- Edit or stop scheduled / recurring transfers
You can transfer up to Rs. 50,000 till the cooling period which is 2 hours from the time of addition of beneficiary for NEFT / RTGS transfers.
Set Repetitive Payment one time to make payments at regular intervals without logging in to db OnlineBanking. You can set up Repetitive Payment for below payments and more:
- House rent
- School or college fees
- Loan EMIs
- Money transfer to family members
Steps to set-up Repetitive Payments are:
- Select the Pay Later option while transferring funds online
- Input the start date of the payment
- Select the frequency of the payment (daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly / yearly)
- Input the number of payments you want to make and tap on submit.